Justin Timberlake - Everything I Thought It Was

This sounds like Here Standing by the Saturdays.
It's identical!!! But I want to listen to N*Sync's "version".

Will the boyband credit Jordan Omley, Michael Mani and Nina Woodford as the writers of the song?

EDIT:
I guess not.
thesaturdays.jpg

Last edited:
WAY, way, way too long... He clearly didn't have any friends to help edit this down, but... There are a handful of songs I might return to here:

No Angels
Technicolor (although too long for no reason, of course)
Love and War
My Favorite Drug
Selfish

The main problem with this, it’s rehashed stuff, Sanctified is Only When I Walk Away.

Almost every song ends then… here comes Timbaland (or his safety net working with him for so long) with an extended breakdown to end the song again.

I LOVE F**kin Up The Disco, but the ending almost ruins it. It could’ve of ended at 3:14 before the faded instrumental/vocoder/breakdown. Also going into my next but bear which also is in this song…

I hate that he keeps doing talking intros, it was boring on 20/20 is boring now just get to the song I don’t need someone to tell me I’m listening to JT, I know I am.

That said, far better than the last album but it feels lost in places. He needed someone to come in and take some songs out and take Timbaland out of the songs.

The main problem with this, it’s rehashed stuff, Sanctified is Only When I Walk Away.

Almost every song ends then… here comes Timbaland (or his safety net working with him for so long) with an extended breakdown to end the song again.

I LOVE F**kin Up The Disco, but the ending almost ruins it. It could’ve of ended at 3:14 before the faded instrumental/vocoder/breakdown. Also going into my next but bear which also is in this song…

I hate that he keeps doing talking intros, it was boring on 20/20 is boring now just get to the song I don’t need someone to tell me I’m listening to JT, I know I am.

That said, far better than the last album but it feels lost in places. He needed someone to come in and take some songs out and take Timbaland out of the songs.

The more upbeat songs are fire, the slower ones are duds (almost all of them).

The album is better than his last one, Man of the Woods, but that wasn't really hard to beat. This is the style of music suits him and should have continued with.

Is it mean or does this album feel like it drags a bit?

Love
I F*cked The Disco
No Angels
My Favorite Drug
Selfish
Paradise (JC should have took this as a solo, his voice is so good)

OK
Memphis (Timbaland tacked on the end ruins it)
Drown
Liar
Infinity Sex
Flame
Imagination

Bad
Play (cos playing Bowie on Fame)
Technicolor
Love & War
Sanctified
What Lovers Do
Alone