Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods | Page 105 | The Popjustice Forum

Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by UndercovaSista, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He’s aware Janet’s team said she never reconciled with him, right? Dd

Also the new video looks a little tragique

2. BML

BML

That preview!
    S C R E A M. This era will be the kii of a lifetime and I am strapped in and ready for the ride.

Like, yas Miss Jussy, deafen me with your tone deafness. Blind me with your garish overtones!

Fucking hell.

ohnostalgia, LPT, Mr.Arroz and 23 others like this.
  3. It's as if Taylor held everything back to let Justin have his moment of mess. Queen.

ohnostalgia, LPT, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  4. I like the aesthetic but this is going to be a damn mess. I'm Ready for It.mp3.

5. He can return those supplies to Home Depot.

6. Mess. Maybe I should consider a username other than my birth name.

londonrain and Dennis like this.
  7. Never thought I'd see an album campaign designed by Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines, but here we are.

8. RJF

RJF

You should have just sat there and ate your grasshoppers.

9. MISS JUSSY

aaronhansome, Kuhleezi, LTG and 10 others like this.
  10. It doesn’t seem like anyone believes that he and Janet have made “amends”. Unless this happened recently, I don’t really believe it either. Jimmy spoke about the incident back in 2015 and said the unfairness of Justin getting away with it had been underblown as opposed to overblown... which doesn’t exactly give off the vibe that they are friends again like JT implies.

Overdose and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  11. Is it me or is there genuine fear in his eyes when he answers Zane's question about "resolving the situation" after the Super Bowl? He looks visibly uncomfortable even giving an affirmative response.

12. I don't imagine them as friends. This reminds me of when Gaga said she'd corresponded via e-mail with Madonna after the Born This Way/Express Yourself hysteria, except it's not amusing at all.

13. My friend who attended tonight's listening party said the first half is very good. Poor the second half & then poor her who had to endure Miss Jussy & the Biel making out.

LPT, Mr.Arroz, evilsin and 15 others like this.
  14. Mary Camden strikes again.

15. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

You mean to say that the run of Flannel, Montana, Bugspray, Pissin On The Campfire, and The Hard Stuff isn't a career defining country opus?

16. Both he and Janet could be countersued for damages by CBS if either of them admitted that it was miscalculated publicity stunt.

17. Jessie and the Jussycats

I’m so sorry

GLC, evilsin, beyoncésweave and 9 others like this.
  18. As if he could ever top these bops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.