Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods | Page 122 | The Popjustice Forum

Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by UndercovaSista, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My college freshman roommate sort of looks like him and was a cheating bastard who became sex buddies with a girl on a wheelchair (at the time) while going home to his high school girlfriend every weekend. So there's that.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  2. Throughout all of his recent...mess, the one thing sustaining me and giving me life is calling him Jussy and Jussy J.

Leopold, LPT, papatrick and 3 others like this.
  3. wow that just summerizes it so perfectly.

4. He is REALLY annoying isn't he?
    Pussified.

5. I mean come on, even if he wasn't trying to intentionally be shady (doubt it) he still should have common sense to know that if you say something like that when your ex you've talked shit about many times publicly, JUST finished her Vegas residency.. you will get side-eyed for that statement.
    EDIT: Bruno is doing a residency and he was the one blocking JT from getting the #1 spot for Filthy. Bloop.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Leopold, LPT, papatrick and 6 others like this.
  6. But on the bright side I'm glad he can't get away from Britney related questions even after all these years. Bitch must be mad. That's probably the only thing people are interested in.
    He must think it so annoying that in the middle of his interview, they brought up Las Vegas residency, and that's so obviously a trend Britney started with these younger stars.

7. BML

BML

[​IMG]

Jwentz, papatrick, Bobbyrae and 9 others like this.
  8. As long as he treats Ari as well as he treated N.E.R.D., Pharrell is fine with me.

LiK, lushLuck, FridayNight and 4 others like this.
  9. Sis, let's not.

10. Remember when JT used to do those Lonely Island spoof songs? Supplies is kind of like that but actually trying to be taken seriously.

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  11. LiK

LiK

You Britney fans are truly something else.

I don't even think his intent was to be shady here.

AlisodoTheBambino likes this.
  12. I hate myself for adding Supplies to my current playlist, but the production knocks.

LiK and lushLuck like this.
  13. Every article regarding the era I come across online is dragging him.

[​IMG]

14. <its_what_she_deserves.gif>

15. I love it when we all join hands like the Whos in Whoville and collectively hate on the same artists.

My heart grew three sizes reading this thread.

justFurio, Leopold, LPT and 11 others like this.
  16. His YouTube views this era continue to be....shockingly bad. Especially when you consider that Can’t Stop the Feeling got over 700 million views.

17. Not all of us.

KingBruno, Pop Gaz and lushLuck like this.
  18. Yeah but who are you, anyway?

19. Listening to *NSYNC's first album and realizing how flawless "for the girl who has everything" is. I noticed throughout the entire song how smooth the vocals were and not grating on my ears like a lot of their songs were thanks to JT and (sometimes) Chris. It was then I realized the superior member JC sang the entire song and the rest were backup on the chorus. No wonder why I'm loving it so much.

lushLuck likes this.
  20. I turned off the latest Woody Allen movie tonight and not because of Woody Allen but because of JT and that’s saying something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.