Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by UndercovaSista, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sauce and Man Of The Woods are horrifyingly bad. Midnight Summer Jam is actually good though. I’m terrified to listen any further, I’ll probably save it for tonight.

2. So apparently at his NFL press-conference today he said his son will never be allowed to play football because it’s too dangerous.

Justin sis, you’re hired by the NFL right now. How has he and everything to do with this album been 110% committed to being the biggest trainwreck possible?

3. Higher is the clear highlight for me. So camp and catchy, it could be a Scissor Sisters track.

michielVmusic and BloodShyBait like this.
  4. American football is very dangerous though. What are they going to do, hold back his non existent payment? You think this will hurt his sales or image or something?

5. I didn’t say he was wrong, but does effectively shittalking America’s favourite (and most conservatively fan-based) sport when you’re the halftime performer really sound like a tremendous idea?

6. I can't think of a single reason why not.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. Well then you’re a silly goose, aren’t you? Such a silly goose you are.

Silly goose.

8. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but a line like "Sometimes, the greatest way to say something is to say nothing at all" repeated over and over seems like...quite a witless and tone deaf thing to spout if you're out on red carpets wearing Times Up pins? IDK.

Anyway, I'm still playing this album (it feels like it's been going for about ten hours and i'm only on track 14) and it's truly insipid and virtually irredeemable. Can I say Sheeran-level? I think I will.

9. This album makes me hate straight people.

[​IMG]

This is very... that Tumblr post with the moon and sun-shaped coffee mugs about how men are the sun and women are the moon and in heterosexual hell women only get 1/3rd of the coffee that men do cause women only serve a purpose of being devices for men to find themselves and feel complete.

10. This video was certainly.....a choice.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. BML

BML

I really want to hear this but I don’t want to give him my premium streams.

12. Well in terms of mediocrity and banality, he really did this.

13. What a steaming pile.

14. What in the south will rise again is going on here?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  15. I think it's one of the best decisions he's made this era. And considering he didn't get asked anything remotely newsworthy at the presser, I appreciate that one moment of honesty. I only wish when handed the celebratory ball at the end, he said it could use some more inflating.

16. Zip-a-dee-doo-don't.

17. I love a good kii but Super Bowl is two words, y’all.

aaronhansome and lushLuck like this.
  18. Pitchfork's review is everything I wanted it to be.

Synthline, ohnostalgia, A&E and 37 others like this.
  19. He does humor about as well as Katy Perry.

Once Jessica popped in, though, I found this overwhelmingly adorable.

Deleted member 22552 likes this.
  20. Jessica Biel randomly popping up in everything is serving me joint FB account “NateNBecky Smith” fuckery. Dddd.

Cringe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.