K.flay - Every Where Is Some Where (2nd Album) | The Popjustice Forum

K.flay - Every Where Is Some Where (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 4Roses, Aug 30, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

I'm shocked at the lack of threads for her. Her new Ep is amazing, not one flop.

slowthbear likes this.
  2. FML and It´s strange are incredible. I didn´t know she had an EP. Let me go check it out.

3. Why isn't K.Flay a "thing" on these forums? So many incredible songs

4. Thank you for this thread! I finally got around to checking her music out and 'Life as a Dog' is so good, oh my god, not one song on there I dislike

5. I saw her open for Carly Rae Jepsen back in 2015. Her first album is quite good. Her new album is coming on April 7th. Her lyrics approach cringe territory sometimes but I really like her.

6. The new album is fantastic, already snatching a place in my Top 10 albums of 2017, alongside Muna and Sampha.

7. pdf

pdf

just discovered this lady. Blood In the Cut pretty incredible!

8. Her and Meg Myers having millions of views on Youtube but highly ignored on this part of the forum seems rather tragique.

I do miss my alternative rock queens from 2016. The influences of PJ Harvey, Tori Amos, Fiona Apple and Poe were strong with these two.

Ferk and Meathook like this.
  10. Y A S

Ferk and 4Roses like this.
  11. Why haven’t I heard of her sooner? I’m perched for the album. Her vibe is so interesting.

12. Her album is really good. I hadn't even heard from her until about two weeks ago, but I'm already obsessed.

13. She was in PJSC79, pay attention !! Hehehe

14. The album is SO good. Just discovered her today.

15. I’m really enjoying this album. I was a little late to it but the previous one is very strong too. I can tell I’m going to stan.

16. I love Bad Vibes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.