K. Michelle | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

K. Michelle

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BeingBoring., Mar 31, 2011.

1. I love this album. She's becoming one of my new faves.

2. 'Drake would love me' is hilarious, it's giving me Amanda Bynes realness

3. Going Under is brilliant. I'll have to wait to listen to the full album - but that song is wonderful

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Just bought the album - it's very, very good.

"Going Under" and "Miss You, Goodbye" are the ones that I'm most drawn to.

5. Miss You, Goodbye is my favorite on the album. Not so sure about the rest.

6. Does this compare in quality to her debut? It was a solid 7/10 for me.

7. It's very different from the debut, actually, I think it's better. "Hard To Do", "Cry" and "Miss You, Goodbye" are AMAZING

She is also projected to sell 80-85k this week, so a small uptick from her debut but at least she is staying consistent!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  8. The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 interview.

[video=youtube_share;Lawn1s1f3us]http://youtu.be/Lawn1s1f3us[/video]

9. It's a shame that she lost her title track to Nicki Minaj; from what I've heard, I definitely prefer K. Michelle's version over Nicki's.

10. I didn't even know who K. Michelle was until I saw the album on iTunes, I sampled it, then bought a physical and digital copy. My favorites are Judge me, Love 'Em all, Maybe I Should Call, Miss You, Goodbye, and God I Get it. I needed an album like this right now.

11. How Do You Know? is so gorgeous.

12. Her vocals are a bit overproduced this time around but still a solid album.

How Do You Know? is brilliant I agree. There's so many gems here.

13. The whole album was basically about her relationship with Idris Elba.

[video=youtube_share;o2rfZLAO94o]http://youtu.be/o2rfZLAO94o[/video]

14. I'm happy she spoke up about it, though I kind of knew already especially towards the end of the Maybe I Should Call video when she's about to call a UK number and then decides not to.

I really like the album and the Best Buy exclusive tracks are nice!! Get In My Bad is a jam!!

[video=youtube;yZGb8rWfcSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZGb8rWfcSQ[/video]

This is gorgeous. I'm happy about the sales as well even though it's just a prediction, no sophomore slump here. Especially since none of her singles from this album charted well.

15. Drake Would Love Me is amazing.
    I wouldn't call Rebellious Soul a great album but she definitely had a lot to work with. This album just doesn't compare, but Something About the Night is interesting and I like How Do You Know.

16. Hard to Do is EVERYTHING, followed by Maybe I Should Call, Build a Man and Love 'Em All.

What a fucking step up, so glad I got the album! Only $7.99 at Target.

17. Something About the Night is really great, had it in my head all day. Just got the album so having a listen, she's really underrated isn't she?

18. Maybe I Should Call is my favorite.

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

"Miss You, Goodbye" is the best song on the album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.