K-PJ Directory + K-Pop Beginner's Guide | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

K-PJ Directory + K-Pop Beginner's Guide

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Sanctuary, Dec 21, 2017.

1. shake that brass

2. you know I’ll probably like Gucci, but I’m trying a new image.

3. Let me prepare nugu bomb and drop it on this thread. Soloist category misses Baek Ji Young and Kim Wansun, I mean... I need to correct the mistakes of youth.

4. Charley

Charley Moderator

All done with Sanctuary's PM. If ever you guys need anything just let me know!

5. Thank you Charley unnie! Happy holidays!

6. I'm totally recognizing Bekah's graduation song as solo release thus throwing her into soloists category. Sub-unit are separate category so we have: ZE:A, ZE:A 4U, ZE:A J and ZE:A Five. Just prepare yourself for what trash I shall uncover for this thread!

Rainbow Trousers and Ceir like this.
  7. What’s the point of having so many sub-units when nobody even knows your main group?

8. I cackled but then sadly realized this could probably apply to LOONA too.

9. Added Seven O'Clock, Black6ix, BLANC7, MYTEEN, and RAINZ to the 2017 section. Let me know if there’s any other newbies I’ve missed from this year.

10. I reorganized the 2nd post into boy group / girl group sections because I realize some people only enjoy usually one and not the other ddd.

I also added markers signifying a disbanded or inactive group.

I think groups like 24k, A.Cian, Big Star, Bigflo, Hotshot, Boys Republic, Stellar etc. are basically inactive / close to disbandment, but are trying to get attention from The Unit & Mixnine, so I’ll leave them as active.

11. DON'T DO THIS TO ME UNNIE. PLEASE NO.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  12. Dddd I think they went the Boyfriend route and forgot Korea existed and now mainly promote in Japan. I didn't notice all of their Japan releases.

13. Please add Holland to the list. We must celebrate first openly gay active idol!

send photo, Kuhleezi, He and 2 others like this.
  14. Someone who cares enough to make it beautiful, open Red Velvet thread, it's a travesty we don't have one here

[​IMG]

15. I'll work on it this evening. Give me a little time to nap.

16. I'm not sure if Tiffany counts as a successful soloist or not but I've seen many K-newbies that like her material so I would say let's add her too.

I Just Wanna Dance | Heartbreak Hotel | Talk

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Serg., Island, He and 4 others like this.
  17. I finally updated the OP dddd.

Lemme know if there's anything I missed.
    I was thinking about a section that explained certain k-pop terms or group positions but I don't know how much that would help anyone.

Aries, Vixen, He and 4 others like this.
  18. Island, Vixen, Mikl C and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.