K-PJ Directory + K-Pop Beginner's Guide | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

K-PJ Directory + K-Pop Beginner's Guide

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Sanctuary, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Guys do you think it's a good idea if I start a thread for comeback dates? I've seen a similar one in Allkpop and it's actually really helpful to remember who's releasing in a month.

2. There was a thread on new releases. If you want to just keep that one up, that would be nice. Or, create a new (that one is like...5 years old probably?)

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  3. I actually thought about reviving that one but continuing that means we just have to post comeback dates in there and we won't have access to the OP which will be a bit messy.

I'll probably start a new one so I can update the first post once a date is confirmed for a comeback.

4. DO IT PLEASE I BEG YOU.

evilsin, Serg., Vixen and 2 others like this.
  5. @Sanctuary when you have time can you please add (g)i-dle to the roster hehe xx thank you
    and put 'Shine' for Pentagon

Kuhleezi and Sanctuary like this.
  6. I finally fixed the OP and updated it ddd.

Let me know what else I need to add / who else disbanded.

vague, Kuhleezi and Slice of Life like this.
  7. Could you add links to GFRIEND's Time For The Moon Night and fromis_9's To Heart and DKDK, please?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    Sanctuary likes this.
  8. I finally finished the group links and added updated songs + links for soloists dddd.

9. Could you add my GFRIEND and girdle threads to the list of active acts whenever you have the time? dddddd sorry love you xxx

10. Hello my friends, do any of you have a K Pop playlist that you can recommend? I'm into stuff like Red Velvet, loona, Momoland. Not very specific, but I'm not interested in male groups. Thanksss.

Sanctuary, Empty Shoebox and Vixen like this.
  11. I don't know if you wanted a long playlist or not (it has 440 songs), but really like this one because it's a nice mix of old and new. I suggest playing it on Shuffle and seeing what you like.

12. That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks my love! My next workout will be lit.

Sanctuary, Vixen and Cotton Park like this.
  13. Added (G)-IDLE, Holland, NCT, GFRIEND, and Snuper's threads to the OP.

14. Another thanks for this. I love LOONA, f(x) and Red Velvet a lot. And a bits here and there from the other groups but was a bit lost about where to go now.

Also what is the starting band for male fronted k-pop ? I have tried BTS and ended up not liking them. I guess i'm looking for RnB based music.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2018
    Serg. likes this.
  15. If you want RnB, 100% SHINee & EXO.

16. I'm echoing @Serg. suggesting SHINee. Maybe you could start with some of their more recent Korean releases and then work your way backwards.

17. I dislike 98% of boy groups but I love EXO's album, The War, that was released last year. I think you'll like it too considering you like other SM acts like f(x) and Red Velvet.

Serg. and Former member 21294 like this.
  18. Nu'est is a good first male group for someone already into girl groups. Their last couple of albums are lush. Nu'est W is an equally excellent subunit.

Former member 21294 likes this.

Former member 21294 likes this.
  20. EXO are actually amazing.

RUNAWAY, Cotton Park, Salami and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.