K-Pop Eye Candy

Sorry to Pop your Bubble, gols.. but I did all your husbands last night. No man can resist my 'unique' charms~

H

Hitori

Jawshx said:
Sorry to Pop your Bubble, gols.. but I did all your husbands last night. No man can resist my 'unique' charms~

I just had a triple eyelid surgery now! Dennis shall never be tempted by you again now that I have triple eyelids!

Missha-Super-Aqua-Cell-Renew-Snail-Cream-inline.jpg

But I am using the latest in Korean Miracle Creams.. Snail cream! What man in their right mind could resist my youthful fresh face!

H

Hitori

Jawshx said:
Missha-Super-Aqua-Cell-Renew-Snail-Cream-inline.jpg

But I am using the latest in Korean Miracle Creams.. Snail cream! What man in their right man could resist my youthful fresh face!

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS A SNAIL CREAM?!?

Yeah, yeah.. your husbands can laugh, but they know who they are gonna come to to get their Gee on.

And hitori, I have no idea, apparently it's supposed to stop wrinkles and such, haha!

H

Hitori

I think that's gross. Snail cream? Perhaps I should pick up the snails on the road and put them on my face.

Dennis what do you think?

dennisohx.jpg

Oh, he doesn't approve. I guess he loves me just the way I am.

H

Hitori

Just because Daniel Henney kinda looks like my husband Daniel Oh, I'm gonna post additional hot pics of him too.

daniel_henney.jpg

-3-daniel-henney-1585711-482-720.jpg

090517-30_0.jpg

normalimg25867760pq8.jpg

Daniel_Phillip_Henney_13460.jpg

DanielHenney138137.jpg

imnotshy said:
You mean Taeyang? Because Kim Hyun Joong is the actual King of K-Pop:
6h2d8l.jpg
Ew you mean that thing trying it on during Jang Woo Hyuk's time?
jang-woo-hyuk-new-album-released-tomorrow-midnight.jpg

#iconic

And I have no idea who this is but he came up on google images when I searched Jang Woo Hyuk and...
b11e38b8bde56bd70bcc0abbc26d05411268498999_full.png

*faints*

H

Hitori

big bang said:
And I have no idea who this is but he came up on google images when I searched Jang Woo Hyuk and...
b11e38b8bde56bd70bcc0abbc26d05411268498999_full.png

*faints*

WHO IS THIS CREATURE!?
*breathing trouble*