K-Pop Eye Candy

His name is AJoo and he definitely deserves to be in the thread! Chocolate abs galore.

And another picture of the King of K-Pop Kim Hyun Joong:
b4grpt.jpg

SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK FROM GETTING PLANE TICKETS TO KOREA, HE'S JUST ASKING FOR IT!

5ZKJO.jpg

Apparently he's 'working out' but I know he's just teasing me.

Kiseop is so ridiculous. I can not take that man seriously, not when he is making a blowfish face under a pound of makeup in every single photo ever of him.

l4n6W.jpg

This is Jung Eui-chul, he is like Kyuhyun (Super Junior)'s taller masculine deeper-voiced doppelganger. He is in a lot of shit movies but also had a sex scene with Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend in a halfway-decent movie!

He also was originally a model and there are lots of semi-hilarious pictures of him out there

35jwgb9.jpg

In the ugly yet cute, hot-or-not, confused feelings category, here you have U-KISS's Soohyun, aka The Daesung Paradox, Part 2.

Soo+Hyun.jpg

tumblr_lkpr2kHmPT1qii34to1_500.jpg

In fact, after some intense soul-searching, I must declare that despite initially finding U-KISS the ugliest boyband I'd ever laid eyes on, I would now easily shag about a third of them.

Electropop does the strangest things to your taste in men.

H

Hitori

I love Soohyun better than Daesung!
I am strangely attracted to Hoon! His appeal plus the electropop.. Yummy!
Of course, Eli will always be my #1.

Spot on Oskop! I so would Soohyun and Daesung but damn they're confusing.

I find Busan men absolutely irresistible. They are my ideal type. Below are just three examples of this wonderful specimen.

Simon D (Supreme Team)
images

Hoya (Infinite)
images

Jonghyun (CN Blue)
images

Say anything to me in Busan dialect and I'm yours.

YES to Simon D. Honestly, the hottest speaking voice in K-Pop and the best rapper in K-Pop I'd say. And I love Hoya King of INFINITE as well.

luxxe said:
Kiseop is so ridiculous. I can not take that man seriously, not when he is making a blowfish face under a pound of makeup in every single photo ever of him.

I love Kiseop and all of his blowfish face pictures. They are apart of Kiseop's unique charms, haha!

H

Hitori

Yes it's possible... MORE DENNIS OH!

tumblr_lqmon8SzFw1qcugwyo1_500.jpg

My hubby Dennis gave me this copy of Cosmo with him on the cover! I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

tumblr_lq4oeiDxXT1r1feffo1_400.jpg

Dennis' pose before we hit the sack last Monday. Gotta love him.

tumblr_lqmjhi6NIB1qjgctho1_500.jpg

Dennis wearing my glasses. Oh Dennis honey! You're so naughty! Give them back!

tumblr_lr604la7vH1qe6cx8o1_500.jpg

I told him to check out his handsome face before kissing me and being the sweetie pie he is, he really did.

tumblr_lrllexMPmQ1qzo8q9o1_500.jpg

Can't you just read "I love you so much Hitori" from his eyes? Awww. I love you so much too Dennis!

tumblr_lqi5y2uxzx1r2nnqko1_500.jpg

Dennis: "Oh Hitori! Don't take another picture of me!"
Me: "Dennis! I need to show this to my friends over K-PopJustice! Just smile okay?"