K-Pop Eye Candy | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop Eye Candy

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Mikl C, Jul 26, 2011.

1. *Checks Taeyang isn't looking* You've posted him so much that he's actually starting to grow on me!

2. Hitori

Hitori Guest

As long as you keep your hands off my Dennis, I'll keep my hands off from your Taeyang.

3. I don;t know whether to find you cute or quite sinister hitori, haha.

4. Hitori

Hitori Guest

That is actually my unique charm miklc. Right Dennis?

[​IMG]

Dennis: *laughs*

5. Your admiration for Dennis is endearing, Hitori. But it's obviously not as legit as mine and Lee Minho's.
    [​IMG]

6. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I like Lee Minho too. He could pass as Dennis and Daniel Henney's youngest brother if those three were brothers. Lee Minho will be the bad-boy brother.

Yes Ribzy. It's because Dennis Oh is my ideal mate. I swear I'll drop my pants when I see him in person or just stare at him in realization that he's too perfect for a mere mortal like me.

7. I'm not a big fan of the lessor guys (Taeyang), but this picture struck me as not very gross (unlike most of his others);
    [​IMG]

I'm making so many K-Enemies today

8. It doesn't look gross because his face is mostly covered. TOP, Seungri and GD are all much hotter than Taeyang... sorry Big Bang!

9. My husband & I are back together, after a year and three month separation. Khun & I decided to trial-separate as he appeared on We Got Married with Victoria.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Hitori

Hitori Guest

11. Not even being a Cher Lloyd stan will get you out of this one. [​IMG]

..............................[​IMG]...............................................

12. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Turn away from sin and worship the true hottie that is Dennis Oh. It's never too late to repent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Good luck not getting pregnant:

[​IMG]

And not getting overwhelmed with his iconic, Dennis-Oh-career-ruining hair:

[​IMG]

Mad?~

[​IMG]

14. Who even is Dennis Oh?

15. Dennis is a poor man's Daniel Henney a Korean American (Korean mother/ American father, was born and raised in the US) actor/ model. He's been in Korean dramas like Sweet Spy and has modeled throughout Asia. Him and Daniel Henney get compared a lot (or were) since they have similar backgrounds. Both aren't great actor but I prefer Daniel's talent and looks.

Also, Taeyang's hair looks horrible in that second picture!

And my number 1, Channie:
    [​IMG]

16. Doing my best to save this thread.

My sidepiece
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BAM - PREGNANT!

My husband
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My booty call
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Oooft those pictures of my other husband are hot! I love TOP with white hair, it should be wrong but it's so right.

Your husband is going to army on Oct 11th by the way. Bye Rain, goodbye.

18. I was completely devastated when he told me. Why can't they just use someone else? My sidepiece and booty call/jump off, will at least keep be occupied. *Cries*. My hubby better not come home missing some limps.

19. Who is the booty call?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.