K-Pop (General Discussion)

They all look so good in the teaser. And is an English version of The Boys actually happening or was that just a rumor and not really confirmed?

And I agree, this is kind of unusual for SM. It just seems odd that this was not worked out before. But still, exciting times!

imnotshy said:
They all look so good in the teaser. And is an English version of The Boys actually happening or was that just a rumor and not really confirmed?

And I agree, this is kind of unusual for SM. It just seems odd that this was not worked out before. But still, exciting times!

It was confirmed "THE BOYS" song and MV will be in Korean and English .

I'm at school intil late so I've not seen it yet... Grrrrrrr.

The delay is slightly weird for SM... I think they're just planning to release it internationally via iTunes... Maybe with a couple of english version? I don't really want them to go to the US, it's too sudden.

It seems the song still will be released on Monday .

1317401443_201110010150438770209601_0.jpg

Well Tuesday is a big day in general for iTunes. New music releases also Oct. 4th is announcement of the new iPhone, maybe their servers will be overloaded.?

Ps. Why is The Ice Princess the only one covered up from head to toe? I thought snow was her element?

He / Him
I don't think Girls' Generation would work in the US anyway, but I sure am looking forward to the song in English. I love all these acts that are starting to release their albums straight away worldwide on iTunes thought. 2NE1 and Brown Eyed Girls for example.

I was quite worried after hearing that clip that could potentially be Vitamin. Hopefully The Boys will be a tad more like the Japanese album. The video does look a bit Run Devil Run 2.0 with different scenery judging by the teaser...

_hazzie_ said:
I don't think Girls' Generation would work in the US anyway, but I sure am looking forward to the song in English. I love all these acts that are starting to release their albums straight away worldwide on iTunes thought. 2NE1 and Brown Eyed Girls for example.

I was quite worried after hearing that clip that could potentially be Vitamin. Hopefully The Boys will be a tad more like the Japanese album. The video does look a bit Run Devil Run 2.0 with different scenery judging by the teaser...

I bet the song of the teaser and the tittle song are not the same at all

Maybe that's why the video is called "Image Teaser" and not "Tease Movier"

The girls look like they're walking around the damn north pole in that teaser. Looks good I guess, you can't really tell much from what they gave us.

Just watched SNSD The Boys' Teaser . I had tears in my eyes . Obviously not of happiness :( I was hurt badly . SMEnt I hate you more than anything in the world . Whats with so much discrimination b/w SNSD & Super Junior ? You can obviously see how much money is spent on the set n costumes . Y are our boys not treated the same way ? Our boys made u well known through out the world & not those girls (Sorry to Sones) but It hurts so much

H

Hitori

Dek said:
A representative revealed, “It has been decided that Girls’ Generation will be releasing a US album. In order to reinforce the plans of having a worldwide release of “The Boys”, we are planning on changing the release dates of the album in Korea as well. Further details about our decision will be announced when they are confirmed.”

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN GIRLS' GENERATION WILL RELEASE THEIR U.S. ALBUM BEFORE THE WONDER GIRLS.

H

Hitori

Polysaccharide said:
I would DIE if the album was physically released in the US.

Most probably it would be digital. A physical release in the US would be... heavenly (but too much to ask).

Ribzy said:
If I saw an SNSD album in a general shop in the UK, I don't think I'd be able to compose myself.

Neither would I. Infact I'd probably buy all the copies just to make sure I have it for the rest of my life!

It kills me that my HMV doesn't have a Foreign Music section..