K-Pop (General Discussion)

Ribzy said:
This is what Junsu should be doing more of! Obviously because I posted that I have to post this too.

Dream High 2 January 2012. I can't hold my excitement.

Do we know the cast for the next series?! What has SamDongAHHH done since?

miklc said:
Ribzy said:
This is what Junsu should be doing more of! Obviously because I posted that I have to post this too.

Nope, they've not released the cast list. People are saying it'll be a totally different cast. I hope not.

Samdongahhh been grabbing awards and performing throughout Asia. They love him (and Dream High) in Japan.

Ribzy said:
miklc said:
Ribzy said:

Nope, they've not released the cast list. People are saying it'll be a totally different cast. I hope not.

Samdongahhh been grabbing awards and performing throughout Asia. They love him (and Dream High) in Japan.

I don't see how it can be the same cast. They already finished their story lines and showed what they were like in 10 years. It wouldn't make any sense to have them back.

Ceir said:
Ribzy said:
miklc said:
Ribzy said:

I don't see how it can be the same cast. They already finished their story lines and showed what they were like in 10 years. It wouldn't make any sense to have them back.

Don't crush my dreams like that! I need to see Hye Mi and Sam Dong ahh [url-http://i.dramacrazy.net/tumblr_lhfcezd4L71qzaebpo1_500.gif]reunite[/url].

Some people are hoping that they show Hye Mi's little sister who we saw at the end like age 14, going out with Taecyeon's character. That's paedophilia high!

BEST FICTION said:
BEG won M!Countdown today, but didn't collect an award because of the special coverage of the Hallyu concert.

surprised that it took them this long to win something! but no surprise cos the song is no abracadabra

hakkangin said:
BEST FICTION said:
BEG won M!Countdown today, but didn't collect an award because of the special coverage of the Hallyu concert.

surprised that it took them this long to win something! but no surprise cos the song is no abracadabra

This is the first week on the M!Countdown chart thing, so they couldn't have won last week even with high sales.