K-Pop (General Discussion)

You & I has grown on me so much! I really love it now, even if it is Good Day V.2. A really nice song to end the year with.

*Sigh* The YG concert looks like it was brilliant, so wish I could have been there.

I wish I could have been wedged somewhere in here too:

tumblr_lvq6dkiMF51qg9rigo2_500.jpg

Adorable!

I can't even at the most of the homophobic and racism sections. "Omg they're pretending to be ghetto! They're mocking black people!" Two things: learn the cultural issues in largely homogeneous societies, and I can't count how many times I turn on a t.v. in the US and see people pretending to be slanty-eyed or mocking non-western cultures.

This whole holier-than-thou-I-clutch my pearls at EVERYTHING-attitude needs to stop.

Ceir said:
I can't even at the most of the homophobic and racism sections. " they're pretending to be ghetto! They're mocking black people!" Two things: learn the cultural issues in largely homogeneous societies, and I can't count how many times I turn on a t.v. in the US and see people pretending to be slanty-eyed or mocking non-western cultures.

This whole holier-than-thou-I-clutch my pearls at EVERYTHING-attitude needs to stop.

To be fare that's quite rare in the US. Especially on TV. A lot of the negative stereotypes are due to complete ignorance. But I wouldn't be surprised about some racism, that's to be expected in any homogeneous society.

The homophobia is more disturbing to me. Siwon's case, it's plain and simple where his homophobia is coming from.

Junho I've heard about and i'm saddened but I've noticed from him, thou protest to much wink wink, nudge nudge.

HAHAHA at them thinking Yuri is racist. The girl who idolises black female pop icons like Janet etcis racist because she did a ghetto imitation. K sure.

They're right on some of the people on the douche list though ha.