K-Pop (General Discussion)

<3 Hyori

In the interview, Lee said, “Since idol agencies have already earned a lot of money, please buy this dog calendar rather than idol calendars. Maybe if I sell more than 20,000 calendars, I’ll take off my top like Je Dong.”

Too late to wish everyone a merry christmas so er, happy boxing day everyone!

Just returned from a short weekend in Seoul... I am kicking myself now for not extending my trip so I can stay and watch the Gayo Daejuns. But excited for them still!

xoxo said:
Too late to wish everyone a merry christmas so er, happy boxing day everyone!

Just returned from a short weekend in Seoul... I am kicking myself now for not extending my trip so I can stay and watch the Gayo Daejuns. But excited for them still!

Gah~
Where do you live that you can have weekends in Seoul? I'm checking out flights for next summer.

^^ Singapore, which is a 6+ hour flight away, not too bad!

I'm planning to go again next year but probably during fall or winter.

H

Hitori

Wow. You're so lucky. I've never been to Korea ever! I have an uncle who's working there though so maybe I could crash in and discover that he's gay and has a Korean boyfriend.

I love how the girl is looking at her thinking, "I can't do that". Does K-Pop Star get good ratings?

And the amazing Teen Top have released a teaser image for their upcoming comeback:
2agteus.jpg

The MV teaser is released the 29th and the mini is out January 5th. Exciting times. I hope it's great.

And I wish I could go to Korea as often as xoxo does! I would love to go and just buy all the CDs I could, go to music shows and eat lots of good Korean food.

R

Resi12

I'm ashamed to admit (while I admired it already) I only now have seen how AMAZING Lupin by KARA is..

I'm a bad K-Pop fan but to be fair I have it on replay so I'm truly making up for some lost time.

I know, Brave Brothers. But hopefully he gives Teen Top something good! I hope Niel doesn't sing like 90% of the song but my hopes aren't high for that, haha.

Resi12 said:
I'm ashamed to admit (while I admired it already) I only now have seen how AMAZING Lupin by KARA is..

I'm a bad K-Pop fan but to be fair I have it on replay so I'm truly making up for some lost time.

This is like me with KARA's Wanna right now! Geudaereul saranghae, my love. And Lupin for me is sometimes amazing and other times just good. The choreography is always amazing though, Hara's iconic hair flip in the MV is one of the best things to happen in 2010.

EDTI: And Kim Hyun Joong secretly donated $150,000 USD to charity. Beautiful inside and out.

DarkSacoura said:
Lupin is alright. Hate the chorus so much though.

NOPI OLLAGA! *Ye Ye Ye*

I've really come around to KARA's Rock You. It's too adorable to dislike. Actually the only KARA singles that I don't really like are Honey and Go Go Summer. Even Break It is amazing. Winter Magic clicked with me when I was listening to it whilst walking in the snow ha.