K-Pop (General Discussion)

I am so excited for EXO-M/K! I loved Tao's teaser. I wonder if Jino (from SM the Ballad) is still going to be in the group? And this is my obligatory "I want my Park Chan Yeol teaser" comment.

big bang said:
^I guess nobody told you Dalmatian are releasing in January. ~

Dalmatian, MBLAQ, Teen Top and EXO will make January amazing. We get to start the year off with so many great acts and a debut that is sure to be a hot topic!

xoxo said:
You guys should go if you get the chance! I love Korea so much I wish I could move there. The last few times I went, I was actually more excited for the food and the shopping (Korean skin care and cosmetics and clothes!) than K-Pop.

I didn't even think of the shopping! I really need to save up some money and make my way over to that part of the world soon.

R

Resi12

Watch SM release some cheesy love song now compared to the kick ass teasers. They're really going all out, they must have had such intense training.

Jay's mini was one of the best of 2011. Fact.

Wasn't he supposed to release a new album this month? What the hell happened to that?

3Xs said:
Jay's mini was one of the best of 2011. Fact.

Wasn't he supposed to release a new album this month? What the hell happened to that?

It's already released. I was talking about the new one. It's boring as hell.

Yeah, he released Part 1 but we have to wait till early 2012 for the full album.

And Star is really nice. I really like it. Nice, smooth, ballad. I could see Taeyang doing something like it.

imnotshy said:
Yeah, he released Part 1 but we have to wait till early 2012 for the full album.

And Star is really nice. I really like it. Nice, smooth, ballad. I could see Taeyang doing something like it.

Hopefully the full album has a new set of songs. Party songs pleaseee!

Haha! I would have said the same thing back then!

Resi12 said:
Hyoyeon is so underrated!

This video contains content from EMI Music Publishing, Warner Chappell and Sony ATV Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I hate when that happens!^ Was she doing some amazing dance moves?

R

Resi12

imnotshy said:
Haha! I would have said the same thing back then!

Resi12 said:
Hyoyeon is so underrated!

This video contains content from EMI Music Publishing, Warner Chappell and Sony ATV Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I hate when that happens!^ Was she doing some amazing dance moves?

No way! It works for me, how silly to block it in one country..

It was her performing Riri's Please Don't Stop The Music, here's another link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3RgPIJpQwA

The leg split move is flawless. It makes me think she could go solo but SME wouldn't bother sadly..

H

Hitori

Hyoyeon's voice sounds drastically different from the other girls of SNSD. Personally, I'd like to see a solo from her. She can do it and she has the moves to pull it off.

I've noticed something with Hyoyeon (and Min from Miss A as well).

Watching her debut and pre-debut videos, she was literally boneless. I don't know if it's the fact that SNSD's routines usually aren't that hard or that she doesn't have time to keep up the routine she used to, but she seems so much stiffer than she used to. She's still an amazing dancer, but she hasn't really wowed me with her skills as of late.

In short, SM needs to give her an actual 3+ minute dance break. I'm talking about the kind leaves people's jaws on the floor.

B2st do their best Brown Eyed Girls impersonation.

Brown+Eyed+Girls+Cleansing+Cream.png

tumblr_lwvyekOHEE1qa9upgo1_500.jpg

R

Resi12

Ceir said:
I've noticed something with Hyoyeon (and Min from Miss A as well).

Watching her debut and pre-debut videos, she was literally boneless. I don't know if it's the fact that SNSD's routines usually aren't that hard or that she doesn't have time to keep up the routine she used to, but she seems so much stiffer than she used to. She's still an amazing dancer, but she hasn't really wowed me with her skills as of late.

In short, SM needs to give her an actual 3+ minute dance break. I'm talking about the kind leaves people's jaws on the floor.

I feel the same, if they're not giving her much lines they need to make sure she stays on top of being a dancer and can only do that by giving her good material.

Like I was watching that performance thinking that was her at 50%, she did it with so much ease. I think she could give much more if they allowed it.