K-Pop (General Discussion)

and fail..

Anyways, SNSD aren't really pushed anymore when it comes to dancing. Remember the Into the New World Choreography? Absolutely amazing and intense.

NEGA Network just made a tweet that says something like Released January 5th, please expect more, and Miryo retweeted it! What!!

윤일상 작곡가님 21주년 기념앨범 드디어 첫 마스터링 진행중입니다!!! 다음주 1월5일 공개될 예정이니 기대 많이해주세요^^ 어떤가수가 먼저 나올려나~~ㅎㅎㅎ

Finally, the 21 th anniversary album jakgokganim yunilsang mastering is in progress! January 5 will be released next week, expect more please ^ ^ Are there any singer she gonna come, first-ㅎ ㅎ stock.

윤일상 작곡가님 21주년 앨범 대망의 첫 마스터링중입니다 @.@ 어떤 가수의 곡이 나올지 다음주 기대 많이해주세요^^

Jakgokganim yunilsang first mastering the long-awaited album is 21 years @ @ Some artists emerge next week, expect a lot of song please ^ ^

H

Hitori

Jawshx said:
Anyways, SNSD aren't really pushed anymore when it comes to dancing. Remember the Into the New World Choreography? Absolutely amazing and intense.

I wish they bring back that kind of choreography, It was so intense. I absolutely love it when they perform Into The New World (Remix). Best debut song ever.

Min is another issue. Her trainee videos are amazing. But during performances Fei and Jia dance circles around her. I don't get it.

So I've come to crippling realisations that I actually really like Be My Baby and Goodbye Baby. Not enough to revise my 2011 Best of KPop list, but enough to feel disgusted in myself.

More Good-bye Baby and Be My Baby lovers need to come out of the closet, haha! I know there are many here! I think they are both good songs. And I hate to even bring this up, but just so everyone knows where I stand, I am back on Team miss A. I need them to have an amazing comeback in 2012.

Resi12 said:
It was her performing Riri's Please Don't Stop The Music, here's another link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3RgPIJpQwA

The leg split move is flawless. It makes me think she could go solo but SME wouldn't bother sadly..

That leg split move is indeed flawless. I love Hyoyeon. She is looking so good these days as well. I would love to see her in a drama or something that is dance centered.

YES imnotshy!!! Be My Baby & Good-bye Baby are two of my favourites from 2011. I'm team Miss A, but I'm split in the middle for SNSD & Wonder Girls. WG had an amazing Korean album, but SNSD's Japanese album is just undeniably amazing.

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
imnotshy said:
More Good-bye Baby and Be My Baby lovers need to come out of the closet, haha! I know there are many here! I think they are both good songs. And I hate to even bring this up, but just so everyone knows where I stand, I am back on Team miss A. I need them to have an amazing comeback in 2012.

Resi12 said:
It was her performing Riri's Please Don't Stop The Music, here's another link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3RgPIJpQwA

The leg split move is flawless. It makes me think she could go solo but SME wouldn't bother sadly..

That leg split move is indeed flawless. I love Hyoyeon. She is looking so good these days as well. I would love to see her in a drama or something that is dance centered.

miss A have had a flawless year. Almost a million in the first week for Good-bye Baby, which is AMAZE and then a great album, even if most of it was previously released. Help Me and One to Ten are SUBLIME, and I am totally looking forward to their comeback in 2012.

miss A's album was a hot mess. Good-bye Baby is nice but everything else on that record is seriously bland. Wonder Girls defintiely had the better album, though unfortunately their single was a fucking disaster. If only they'd switched singles! One of them would have had a seriously flawless comeback, though as it stands both were really weak in 2011. Only worse comebacks I can think of in 2011 were 4minute, Secret and SNSD (The Boys, not JP album).

Good-bye Baby is objectively a good song though. Be My Baby on the other hand is a complete embarrassment and god awful on every level.

Be My Baby is flawless. If you don't like it, it's only because you've convinced yourself it's bad! Once you listen to it, you'll find something you love.

I love Be My Baby, definitely in my top 10 of 2011. It's played a lot in stores the few days I was in Seoul, and The Boys too.

I probably heard Trouble Maker the most - completely forgot about it until I looked at my iTunes.