K-Pop (General Discussion)

BEG x SNSD interaction / collaboration?!?!?! Amazing!!

I'd be surprised SM even lets their artists go to the bathroom, so letting one of their girls star in a video for an act at another label is a bit unexpected from them!
 
Pen Expers said:
I'm digging the song more and more.. but I think the video is a bit much.

Same here. I went to class and had "I'lllllllllllllll HIT U!" stuck on the brain for 2 hours straight.

The video is way too over-the-top for this group. I get that they're trying to move away from the Crayola pop of their previous releases, but this just feels so forced.
 
He / Him
Love Miryo's teaser too, everything is looking so good, and sounding great aswell! I wonder what the Sunny appearance is all about, I hope other stars appear in new teasers.
 
Wait...Hyomin just joined the Chinese version of We Got Married.

How is that going to work? I mean, doing the basic promotion in Korea, promoting in Japan, and filming in China?
 
H

Hitori

Ceir said:
Wait...Hyomin just joined the Chinese version of We Got Married.

How is that going to work? I mean, doing the basic promotion in Korea, promoting in Japan, and filming in China?

This is why CCM is bonkers. Hwayoung, Boram and Qri aren't that loaded so they should've pushed for them instead even if the producers wanted Hyomin. Hyomin will die if this continues.
 
I like Dal Shabet's new song but it does sound like a pumped up version of Goodbye Baby.

Miryo looks amazing! I wasn't excited for her solo before but now I am!
 
hitori said:
Ceir said:
Wait...Hyomin just joined the Chinese version of We Got Married.

How is that going to work? I mean, doing the basic promotion in Korea, promoting in Japan, and filming in China?

This is why CCM is bonkers. Hwayoung, Boram and Qri aren't that loaded so they should've pushed for them instead even if the producers wanted Hyomin. Hyomin will die if this continues.

Qri was actually asked to join the cast of a Japanese drama! And turned it down because their schedules are so crazy! How are Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon doing it? I mean, I used to think SM ran their artists into the ground during promotions, but Jesus.
 
H

Hitori

Ceir said:
Qri was actually asked to join the cast of a Japanese drama! And turned it down because their schedules are so crazy! How are Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon doing it?

K-Pop injustice courtesy of Core Contents Media.
 
Monkey0 said:
F.T Island - Severely MV Teaser

They're back to their signature sound. Yes.

Yay! The song sounds great and I will already love the MV for Hongki's beautiful acting. Can't wait for the mini!

And I am so ready for solo Miryo. And I am really liking Suho's song! She could be amazing with a budget. I wonder if she can dance? I will definitely be keeping an eye on her.
 
Yessssss still stanning this couple don't give a damn!!

Netizens capture Goo Hara and Yong Junhyung wearing couple bracelets

KARA's Goo Hara and BEAST's Yong Junhyung's couple bracelet has been captured by netizens. Photos were published on an online community board in which two similar silver bracelets were seen on both the idol's right wrists in various televised occasions.

Last year, it was revealed that Goo Hara and Yong Junhyung has been seeing one another and was later quoted on MBC "Radio Star" in October 2011 saying, "We're not actually dating, or deeply in love with each other. We're just getting to know each other right now."

The couple bracelets that netizens have found seem to indicate a growing progress between the young idol couple, especially as they are seen wearing the bracelets openly during live broadcasts.

69290049.jpg
 
Top