K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 1250 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. 3Xs

3Xs

I don't know. I can hear what you mean with the Japanese thing, but it doesn't sound nearly as good as say, Top of the World, HANDS UP, Gara Gara Go!!, SOMEBODY TO LUV, or their other fist pumpers. It's only 15 seconds though so who know.

2. Preview sounds generic and tuneless.

3. My thoughts....

4. 3Xs

3Xs

Well thankfully there's still Blue.

5. I have to admit, Blue has grown A LITTLE on me, but I still find it disappointing. It's still an inferior 'Fiction'.

6. 3Xs

3Xs

It's growing on you~~~ Like a fungus, and soon... you'll be infected~

7. I'll keep all the songs in mind.
    For the first week I'm thinking Gee and U Go Girl? Both K-Pop classics.

8. I'm going to take this moment to proclaim my undying love for Hyori, and say how much I miss her.

9. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

E-Young is grateful for the page number.

[​IMG]

10. During my nap I had a dream that Dara remade Mandy Moore's "In My Pocket"

Think of how amazing that could be!

11. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Blue is not a song suited for a group. It's more suited as a song for a solo artist.

12. A short clip of Rainbow's "GONNA GONNA GO!" video is out.

13. 3Xs

3Xs

I'm still so unsure of this song. I wish the tempo was kicked up about 3 levels. May be the first Rainbow single I don't absolutely love??? Ugh.

14. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

Suddenly the song sounds really amazing. Some great stuff happening with the melody.

15. I think it sounds amazing. So many little sounds to pick out in high quality, although I still don't like the key change that much.

They look so diminutive and young in the video though!

16. 3Xs

3Xs

Have to say I'm absolutely failing to see what everyone else is hearing in this. It just sounds really, really flat and under-cooked.

17. It was a little disappointing at first but playing it over it sounds actually okay but definitely not as good as their previous singles. They all look fantastic though. Jaekyung steals the show as usual.

18. I agree with 3Xs as per usual re: Gonna Go.

19. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Yoonhye and Seungah both look smokin' hot in the preview.

20. Well let's face it.. what songs can join To Me, A and Mach in the big leagues of Rainbow Heaven?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.