K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 1273 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Super slow. But it's these days that make me realize just how jam packed K-pop is and I love it.

2. 3Xs

3Xs

Er, did no one notice the new amazing Big Bang teaser or.... ?

3. Dek

Dek

4. I saw it, it's FANTASTIC baby!

5. Seungri needs to put a shirt on ;X

6. Looking good, love the crowns!

7. Dek

Dek

[​IMG]

Interesting .

8. KARA solo? Only like 2 of them have the talent and charimsa to pull it off (Nicole, Gyuri). Hara will be floundering on her ass trying to sing, and the other two aren't BAM enough.

And yeh, Seungri. Leave the shirtlessness to Taeyang k?

9. GD's hair is so saddening.

10. Nine Muses' mini-album is called "Sweet Rendezvous," and the cover has been released:

[​IMG]

More teaser images have been released as well: Leesem, Euaerin and Eunji.

11. 3Xs

3Xs

Cover looks dusty, though I LOVE the teaser images, whoever said they should package them as playing cards is dead-on.

12. So when are they gonna get a ninth muse again?

13. Well originally they were going to comeback with Figaro as a "sub-unit" time deal, and they said they would add two new girls while the two that were on hiatus were away. But, then the other two girls decided to leave completely, and they then added Kyungri. They must have just not found the 9th girl for the group yet.

I take it the title track will be called Ticket then.. And I hope that they don't just plaster on all their other tracks and give us only Ticket.

14. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Shampoo is still amazing and fresh up until this day. Ten years from now, a new set of girls will be performing the song.

15. Sounds like Sugababes no?

16. FANTASTIC BABY MV TOMORROW

17. oh my god. That one teaser >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"EXO"'s 9000 combined. Baekho looks AMAZING. The song is a Mordney Present song so it is already phenomenal!
    I'M ALREADY A NU'EST STAN

18. I think I am too after that..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.