K-Pop (General Discussion)

It's too late and I need to watch those Big Bang performances when I am up and alert so I can take it all in.

And I know we were all in distress when we learned JQT disbanded. What about their American debut!? Well fear not:

Former JQT members join ‘S the One’ for American advancement under ’50/50 KONVICT MUGIK’

Last month, S the One signed a contract with ’50/50 KONVICT MUGIK‘, a label co-run by Akon and Qwes Ross. The group received the production work of a famous composer under the label and have begun preparations for their debut this month.

JQT’s Minjung, Jieun, and Gajin‘s contracts expired in January so they were transferred to D-Ebenezer. Their American debut has been in talks for quite a while now, and the addition of the three members has speeded up the efforts. Together with two new members, the group will be promoting in both Korea and the States.

Hmmmm ...

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
So apparently one theory is that the masked dancers in the Fantastic Baby performance are actually YG's new girl group testing their stage presence.

zking3 said:
So apparently one theory is that the masked dancers in the Fantastic Baby performance are actually YG's new girl group testing their stage presence.

Hopefully it was just 2NE1 because YG's getting cheap.

H

Hitori

What a comeback stage from Big Bang. Best ever. They'd blow up in the US if they do something like that there.

H

Hitori

Good thing Cube didn't think of making 4Minute comeback around this time. They're gonna be crushed to pieces.

In other news, Dambi and Jung Ah are said to have recorded a song together.

H

Hitori

Nell's Tokyo always gets me every time. Hopefully there are some English songs in their new album.