K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 1317 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. It's not a comeback it's their debut song and it's awful, haha.

2. I just found Juwon's post on fan cafe and it includes "I love you" in my native language. He loves me! /delusional Battery.

BtoB are debuting next week? That's fast.

3. Yeap... under CUBE's new sub-label

4. LOVING that SHINee preview, exactly what I'm wanting from them! Though they'd better hurry before a certain boy band come to take back their throne.

Aoora's tweet at me yesterday: @2011_AOORA I love u babe~~^♥^ http://twitpic.com/8vutsp

Fancy a double date with me and Aoora? (Though I warn you we're a bit of a handful) Hoik and Woosang can come too but we'll need to find someone to look after Kimchi, I don't like the idea of leaving him in his cage all night long. /even more delusional Battery.

5. The purpose is not to just aimlessly take people out, and add others, but to implement a competitive strategy so that those who work hard and display their talents will be given more activities and opportunities, while those who sit back and “think highly of themselves” will not receive more opportunities.

Kim said, “When I look back on my 30 years of experience in discovering new talent, by their third year they become full of themselves, and lazy. If they are not always on the edge of their seat and working hard, and think that they can just get by with what they already have, they will not be able to beat the competition. I have seen many singers become complacent because of their pride. For the members who have no singing ability and do not work hard, I will not give them parts [in the songs].

6. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Maybe this is the reason why we have more Qri these days? She doesn't have the best singing skills but she definitely is trying her best with the parts she is given.

7. I don't get him. Compared to EVERY OTHER GROUP T-ara has consistently had the hardest schedule of them all, and he's mad at them for not working harder?

The only ones who can't sing are Qri and Hwayoung? Is going to punish them for not having as many side projects as Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon?

8. Hitori

Hitori Guest

[​IMG]

If this entire fiasco turns out to be an April Fool's joke, I dunno if I'll be happy or pissed.

9. The covers and tracklist for Rainbow's Japanese album are out:

[​IMG]
    CD+DVD

[​IMG]
    CD-only

01. A (エー)
    02. マッハ (Maxch)
    03. ガナガナGO! (Gonna Gonna GO!)
    04. Kiss! Kiss! Disco!
    05. Touch me, Feel me, Love me
    06. Alright
    07. ノット ユア ガール (Not Your Girl)
    08. エナジー (Energy)
    09. Hello
    10. ゴシップガール (Gossip Girl)

cr: visualglow

10. 3Xs

3Xs

So that's 4 new songs? Meh. To be honest after not liking Gonna Go I'm not really anticipating the album as much. But maybe there's an "I believe" type gem stuffed in there somewhere.

11. Poor T-ara. I don't get why he's so hell bent on 'beating the competition' like the girls don't matter.

12. The funny thing is, they ARE beating the competition.

13. What's everyone's favourite 2NE1 song?

14. Go Away.

15. Clap Your Hands or I'm The Best.

16. This is going to be pretty unpopular but Hate You IS their best songin my opinion.

Lush, meaningful, beautiful, powerful girl band future-pop at its finest.

17. My Favourites at the moment are In The Club, Lets Go Party, I Am The Best, Hate You and Scream (and I suppose She's So counts). Songs I always go back to now are I Don't Care and It Hurts haha.

18. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Hmmm, I can't pick only one! Easily Fire, I Am The Best, It Hurts, Go Away, Let's Go Party, Ugly, Can't Nobody, Lonely.. Along with their solo stuff like Kiss and You & I.

I love them so much!

Complete 180 but Bubble Pop still mystifies me as how it ever got so popular.

19. Is anyone watching the latest Dream High 2 episode?

Is it me or did JB put on 10 kgs on the new episode?

20. Oh other people are actually still watching it! Amazing! It's just the styling, JB's even more adorable now!

I don't think it's captured the magic of Dream High but I didn't really expect it to, it's definitely had it moments though. And there's definitely been enough unintentional hilarity for me.

It's made me appreciate Kahi much more, now I am truly aware of how inferior I am to her. And it's made me REALLY look forward to JYP's new duo j&j, job well done. Last two episodes next week! :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.