K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 1352 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. They don't look so great in those covers. But they're all really good looking (except Baekhyun, Lay and Xiumin). Their youngest member is 18. They don't have any 16 year olds unlike some groups *cough* nu'est *cough*

Suho is the best.
    [​IMG]

2. NU'EST Sunbae-nims are unbothered by SM's new batch of plastic twinks and their Teddy Riley's reject tracks from 90s.

3. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Dennis Oh and Daniel Henney should form a duo and call themselves DOUBLE-D.

[​IMG]

4. Better to get that than a cheap wannabe Eric Saade leftover that was probably declined by Bolivia in Eurovision10 years ago.

5. That would work better as an insult if Eric Saade wasn't amazing.

6. And yet NU'EST was able to inspire Shinhwa to release track in similar style. Trendsetters.

7. 3Xs

3Xs

Thank goodness I didn't stay up! Knew we were going to be trolled.

8. exo is all about Kris. all the exo members want to be close to him cos hes the most handsome one!

9. Why did M get all the lookers?

10. Not only the lookers, but also far superior vocalists.

11. Perfection personified. The only bad things are that it's a mini (which we've known for awhile) and I see no Baby Don't Cry. With all the songs in the teasers they could have easily done an album but I am sure it will be the best mini of all time. D.O (the best looking one and the one who has the best voice in K-Pop) looks so handsome but he always does. They are the best thing to happen to K-Pop since SNSD's Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) was released in 2009. Can't wait for the MV and their debut stage!

12. Gayoon is so delicious, she looks to be transitioning into the boss. So much contrast in hair colour and expressions compared to the innocent playful language teaser. This is 4minutes superior attitude over everyone image and its fierce as anything they have teased us. Fresh outfits everywhere, love it.

13. They should have put Se Hun instead of XIu Min and viola - you have the perfect group! And the Hunhan couple gets to stay together too!

14. "Hmmmmm" is all I will say at the Xiu Min shade! And that D.O, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun in EXO-K are the very good looking at least to my eyes, haha. I still love EXO-K a little more than EXO-M but I really think of them as one big group.

And G.O and Mir from MBLAQ are going to be promoting as a subunit next month.

I hope their music is great. G.O has an amazing voice and ever since Mona Lisa I've loved Mir.

15. It's a conspiracy y'all. SM making sure we pay for SMTOWN concerts to see HunHan in action.

I see you SM.

16. It's funny that the girl fans are so accepting about the HunHan couple and fantasizing about them being a true couple. lol

17. Another 4minute teaser will be released the same time tomorrow (well, today in Korea) along with a teaser on M! Countdown!

18. and another teaser and another teaser then my queens return. 4minute fighting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.