K-Pop (General Discussion)

Re: Korean Pop

Did anyone else see the latest episode of We Got Married with Nichkun and Victoria? Sooo cute!!! I loved at the end when Victoria was talking English on the phone with Khun's sister, she was so shy! Nichkun's English was very good as well!

I'm loving that show.

Yeah I watched it.. I watch all three couples now (and they've all got their own charms), but Vic and Nick seem like the ones who are actually in love!

Pen Expers said:
Yeah I watched it.. I watch all three couples now (and they've all got their own charms), but Vic and Nick seem like the ones who are actually in love!

Yes agreed! Except Victoria got mad when Nichkun accidentally said the wrong girls name! Haha, that bit was so cute.

They have such good chemistry, I can imagine them being a couple in real life.

Translation for "Hurricane Venus."

Uh uh uh uh Hurricane Uh uh Venus x2

If you excite me I'll for sure grab and swallow you
Like the big storm's hitting waves, if you caught up in it you can't breathe, won't let you rest
[Woo uh] My one and only secret that's dragging you in
Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy

*Inside the nervous whirlpool it's born in there
Inside the covered veil a strong shudder comes to you
[Woo uh Woo uh] Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy

**Uh uh uh uh Hurricane Uh uh Venus
Uh uh uh uh Hurricane Uh uh Venus
Slowly slowly enveloping slowly slowly wakes your body aywoah
Hurri hurri Hurricane Ve Ve Venus

My eyes are a safe zone/The place to wait for you
My tensions stop for a moment/Meet a different me
[Woo uh] If you escape it's dangerous, the outside's completely

Inside the nervous whirlpool it's born in there
From the fierce hail, rest in my eyes, I'm your
[Woo uh Woo uh] Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy.

**Repeat

Oh oh oh eh Oh oh oh eh Oh oh oh eh x2
In my area You can't go anywhere/Stand by me woah uh uh x2

Uh uh uh uh Hurricane Uh uh Venus x2
**Repeat x2

H

Hitori

Pen Expers said:

For some reason Vic and Khun seem really genuine. Maybe because they like each already even before WGM? I'll be happy if they'll end up together (for real) after the show. I like Victoria's strong personality.

angelX said:
3Xs said:
Nathaniel Drury said:
If you excite me I'll for sure grab and swallow you

So basically it's Eat You Out part 2?

That BoA! Always singing about sex!! Haha!

I know! And we thought Kumi was a skank!

You guys are hilarious!

Oh, God. After what 3Xs wrote every time I listen to Eat You Up I'm gonna hear "I'll eat you out - your love - your loooooove."

I think it's adorable that BoA doesn't see herself as sexy in the slightest, and feels she hasn't ever intentionally tried to come across as such. But she does like the fact that some fans think she is! I love her. She's so cute. And even if she doesn't realise, she is very sexy. But in a classy way.

Please explain. I've never bothered to translate the lyrics, except for the ballads and the sexual undertones in BoA's music surprises me. I've always that she was the angel to Kuda Kumi's, skanky ways.

I have no idea what's going on with 2NE1 actually. They were supposed to come back this summer but that got pushed back. I need new music from them already!

Agreed.

Unlike most of you, I'm not interested in any of the boy bands. Majority of the members are way too feminine for me. Dragon or whatever his name is, is the perfect example.

H

Hitori

At first I liked 2NE1 better than 4Minute, but after 4Minute's For Muzik era, it turned the other way around. Muzik was really genius. But I'm looking forward to 2NE1's comeback. I'm excited to see Park Bom and Sandara Park on stage again.

On another note, I want English versions of 4Minute's Muzik and Huh (Hit Your Heart).

I strongly dislike 4Minute, but if them props for Muzik. At first, I hated the song and didn't understand the bloody fascination with it, but it managed to grow on me.