K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 2385 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. It's a good thing Suri Suri is so fantastic because these SNSD and 2NE1 comebacks are pretty underwhelming overall. Still have to wait for the videos, but we all know that 2NE1 will probably win in the video department while SNSD will win with the choreo. I like Come Back Home except for the fact that it doesn't know how to end (meanwhile, Mr. Mr.'s ending is amazing), and Gotta Be You does nothing for me. Happy is just bad. The album has a couple R&B tracks that would be good if they actually went anywhere. Not worth the wait. Doesn't matter; Orange Caramel.

2. 3Xs

3Xs

This week has reinforced for me how great it is to be a K-Pop fan that we get not only have a variety of great acts but quality releases as well. There's so much to stan for. I mean to think some people's favorite girl group is the Sat*****s and they just DONT KNOW they have other options. *sobs*

2NE1 hit the roof btw.

3. I agree. That's major flaw.

THE TRUTH!

4. Kpop is picking up again and shit's about to get real.

If Soyu manages to hold off more releases from staying at number one she should be crowned.

5. I never thought we'd see the day where Soyu was actually 1000000x hotter than Hyorin.

6. 3Xs

3Xs

If #THEKOREANADELE has held off SNSD and 2NE1 with a nearly month-old song then I'm sure she can block just about anyone *giggles*

Netizens better PRAISE

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Gotta Be You is giving me first mini album vibes and that damn chorus has ruined my life. I Love You was the last 2NE1 song I was this over the moon about.

8. 3Xs

3Xs

Gotta Be Christ is about to enter my 2NE-trinity tbh. Not there yet but the video could easily put it over the edge. Speaking of which I'm going to be dying if they spread out the video releases. I hope all 4 come tomorrow at once though that's probably just wishful thinking :(

Finally downloading Nell can't wait to listen~

9. When is Orange Caramel schedule to drop their new song? I need new Girl's Day and SISTAR material ASAP as well just to make things even more interesting (also Brown Eyed Girls but they probably won't give us another album/song until late 2015 or something).

Judging from Melon closely, I feel like both SNSD and 2NE1 won't have much staying power. Come Back Home has done the same as GG did with Mr. Mr on the first day (except hit the roof one more) and I predict by tomorrow, Soyu will be regaining back on 2NE1 and hit the roof once again, HA.

10. Also !!!!!!!!!!!! at Hyoyeon getting the CENTRE position this time (despite having barely any lines in the lead single). Who would've thought?!

Is the MV also projected to come out tomorrow? It'll be interesting to see if it does anything for the track at all digitally boost wise.

11. So we're getting 3 video from CRUSH and Crush isn't one of them :(

Album slays!!!! Can't get enough.

12. So is 2NE1 back at No.1 on Melon?

13. I have the chorus to Gotta Be You stuck in my head and I'm not complaining. I even include the little kick before the chorus explodes~

14. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MR MR MV?!?!?!?! Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Moving on to 2NE1. I listened to Crush and it's a resounding meh. The way you guys were spazzing over it got me all excited like it was the second coming of the messiah, but it's just more of the same 2NE1. I like it, but it's nothing ground breaking or innovative from them. It's no I Am The Best or I Love You. I'm sure I'll warm up to it more with repeated listening.

Orange Caramel is all that matters for me now and I know they will deliver the goods. Last I checked, they were dropping the new single on March 12th.

15. Pretty much. I do like what i've heard so far, I need another listen. The [SUB]hysteria[/SUB] is incredibly off-putting :x

I wanna say that SNSD's imagery for this comeback is underappreciated here? Especially compared to.. anyway.

I really like Mr. Mr. The mini isn't bad but honestly I doubt i'd listen to the other tracks much. I do feel like with a little more SOMETHING it would really suit the Soshi brand. Ugh, I feel really conflicted. I think I adore the girls more than I like their material.

Congrats to Soyu (and Jungigo too!) even though the song is bland too and yet....

BESTie's song still sounds unpromising.

16. 3Xs

3Xs

Was just walking the roof now that Korea is awake.

17. 3Xs

3Xs

Yes, after 3 years of waiting for another album from them we're not allowed to be a little hysteric over our faves just like everyone else is over theirs. How incredibly off-putting of us!!

18. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

JEEZUSSSSSSSSSSSSS, not only is the song BOMB, but THAT DANCING.

KINGS.

19. You've had singles though. It's not like they haven't had a release of any form. Whatever, i'm allowed to feel turned off. Fuck logic!

eta: because I don't want to double post. That TVXQ MV and Single is so great. The first release of theirs i've actually enjoyed (personal taste f y i.)

20. [video=youtube;Xwh6aGyB4i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xwh6aGyB4i4[/video]

1PS MV Teaser for "Because I'm Your Girl"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.