K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 2438 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Keep in mind that any other girl group that's debuted since A Pink would be absolutely thrilled to have a song charting the way Oi currently is.
    The Inkigayo performance is their best so far, at least as the audio is concerned. It's not easy to do live vocals with that sort of choreo.

2. 3Xs

3Xs

I don't think anyone was reasonably expecting another BBB-sized smash. It's doing very well on the charts for a group who debuted less than 2 years ago.

Anyway who needs charts when you're viral~

3. 3Xs

3Xs

4. The 2008 K-Pop classic 2PM- 10 Points Out Of 10 needs your votes this round people. Everyone else voting does not realize its greatness!

5. Remember: members that have recently joined are welcome to jump in to the Won Prize at any time. The only requirement to participate is that you like the same songs that I do.

6. Since I haven't even been a fan of K-Pop for a whole year and am slowly checking over and discovering what I've missed, I have to dedicate time to almost all of the songs on the list just to give them a listen haha ... Which I plan to do and have already started! It's fun hearing old yet "new" songs!

7. 3Xs

3Xs

You two are so precious to me <3

ryan_riot if only more people had your attitude!

8. 3Xs

3Xs

[​IMG]

It's begun

9. So happy for them. so young, so talented.

I am MAD I only just checked my email. I missed the AS thing Hitori was doing. I'll be around next round.

10. 4Minute are coming to Sweden at the end of May! Must get tickets...

11. Ugh I love this song so much, brilliant performance, they looked like they were having a blast!

12. The handsome and charismatic Eric Nam's Ooh Ohh feat. Hoya is out. Nice MV. Eric looks so good and I'm really feeling the song.

[video=youtube;-4IIM3i2YmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4IIM3i2YmY[/video]

And in EXO and what about f(x) news:
    "EXO will hold their first solo concert called "EXO FROM EXOPLANET #1 - THE LOST PLANET" on May 24th and 25th in Seoul."I wonder if they'll do a couple Chinese cities this year too.

13. 3Xs

3Xs

14. 1st Teaser for Jiyeon's solo is out......promising

[video=youtube;-nDHjjMF8ds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nDHjjMF8ds[/video]

15. [video=youtube;ouR4nn1G9r4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouR4nn1G9r4[/video]

The titular chorus line is genius and of course timed exactly right to lure the audience who do go for "spring, love and cherry blossom" songs. As evident by solid real time chart performance.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  16. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Oh my goodness I am so here for thus. She could superbly pull this off if she wants to! Nice that CCM is doing some much needed damage control for T-ara. I have big hopes for Jiyeon and Hyomin's solo debuts!

---

And oh, After School Song Survivor Round 1 results are out! Click Omma-Jungah to see the top 40 After School songs (RIP Ma Boy 3 and SokSokSok though). One of the first generation members will graduate next week so stay tuned! Voting for Round 2 starts again this weekend, so participants (current and upcoming) please enjoy your week!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
  17. I was pleasantly surprised by the Eric Nam song. It's great! I know Eat Your Kimchi has a competition to get a limited edition of the single.

Sooooooooo excited for the Jiyeon solo!!

Unfortunately I just can't seem to finish 'Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms' for some reason. I tried but couldn't get into it.

18. 3Xs

3Xs

That High4 song is boooooooooooooring gee whiz.

But IU + cherry blossoms = an obvious smash. Sure it will be #1 next week

19. I really like it except for the rap part (because the rappers are just not very good) and I think the song might've been better without the boy band altogether, but can't fault the marketing tactic.

20. [video=youtube;9PslH9FYQQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PslH9FYQQg[/video]

I have a feeling it will grow on me.

EDIT: Also I just saw that Orange Caramel AND Crayon Pop were on Beatles Code 3D together! Hopefully it will be subbed at some point ... but I'm not expecting it.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.