K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 2448 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I hope your ready

[​IMG]

2. They cannot be serious with that..

3. Haha it's fanmade! But imagine! CCM is so fame-hungry it'd be possible!

4. [video=youtube;gCGrHyqW0fM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCGrHyqW0fM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

김박첼라 (Kim Park Chella) - 다운걸 (feat. 샛별)

Satbyeol featuring except she sings the whole thing haha. How did I miss this?

5. 3Xs

3Xs

6. I really like that, andamiro. It has a bit of a late 70s pop-rock feel.

[video=youtube;G13Tj1H2cx4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G13Tj1H2cx4[/video]

So, I just found this song from a couple weeks ago (give it a minute, trust me). Yozoh is one of those indie artists that has been around for years but I only just now found out about her. Her earlier work seems to be the more typical acoustic coffee shop stuff but lately she seems to be going more electronic.

7. Ooh, I really like that song. Good find!

8. Hitori

Hitori Guest

9. I didn't! I'm clueless like Dara. I'll do it right away.

10. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Would anyone be interested in a T-ARA rate/song survivor? Asking for a friend...

11. 3Xs

3Xs

12. Yeah, it seems a lot of groups aren't just pushing their comeback back a week or two but some are pushing it back even more just to not to be apart of the big crash that will happen when music shows return.

It's such a sad story, it's heartwarming to know companies are putting aside their money-making ways to allow time to pass.

I also heard that music shows won't be airing in June because of the World Cup? So it looks like June will be a dry month!

Also, apparently Min from miss A is going to have a solo debut soon! Hyosung, Hyomin, Min, Jiyeon... who's next?!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  13. He

He

YES!

14. Hitori

Hitori Guest

EFFIN' YES! It's going to be a bloodbath!

Watch it be KAEUN and Raina will be fuming with anger on the sides!

15. She looks gorgeous. And she mentions Kahi in the interview for the AS stans.

Solo Min could be good. And yeah, I also heard K-Pop will be impacted by the World Cup in June too. Which is weird because I was a K-Pop fan in 2010 and I don't really remember a slow down for June. But I may just have a bad memory.

16. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Everyone kinda looks up to Kahi.

Back then we had this for World Cup... one of my favorite Sistar songs! One of the few times Bora sang too.
    [video=youtube;Oew2g02jOag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oew2g02jOag[/video]

17. 3Xs

3Xs

So with the industry basically shut down for the next two weeks that leaves PLEEEENTY of time for people to vote in the latest Won Prize~~ Here's a list of thread regulars who haven't voted at all / in a while~

Monkey/Ren
    Ribzy
    junglefish
    Macsun
    Pen
    Danger!
    maestro
    mikl c
    Ceir
    10milestereo
    hazzie
    Dark
    Oricon
    andamiro

And a whole bunch of others (I sort of just did this at random) but also I know a few people have said they can't vote for reasons, which is fine. But anyway, those of you who DO have some time can still jump right in! And while you're over in that section of the forum don't forget to participate in the After School survivor as well!

18. Yeah, please vote in the Won Prize! We're down to the Top 100 songs, there's new rules and a bunch of golden oldies to re-visit and fall in love with again! It's definitely worth it.

19. And vote to ensure the right song wins! The last round was a disaster for many people's favorite artists. I really did discover a song that will be a forever favorite from participating, Alex- Flowerpot AKA the song I'll walk down the aisle to when I marry Ken from VIXX.

And that video reminds me how much 2010 SISTAR is not for me. I still think they were kinda basic back then and in 2011 too but then they became amazing in 2012.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.