K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 2488 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Leo and Ken were great belting at the end. Also the camera men seem to love N and his fierce wig! I can't blame them, he's so magnetic on stage.

2. Hitori

Hitori Guest

[​IMG]

AFTER SCHOOL SONG SURVIVOR ROUND 6 RESULTS ARE HERE!
    From 20 songs, we only have 15 remaining.

Who will make it to the ULTIMATE TEN?
    Only YOU have the power to decide for it!
    Tune in next time for the opening of ROUND 7!
    This is... the AFTER SCHOOL SONG SURVIVOR!

3. Menboong

Menboong Guest

Seriously though people, most of the songs are songs anyone who listens to K-Pop knows by heart. Last round saw the fall of the legends of 2008 (Wonder Girls), so someone needs to come and prevent this from happening to Haru Haru and Mirotic!

4. Hitori

Hitori Guest

U-Kiss better prepare those sexy moves for their comeback stage. I'm quite unsure abot the new member though. He's so unneeded.

5. 3Xs

3Xs

Fuck, Taeyang in just a couple of hours, so I'm going to have to wake up to the mess, great.

6. Random catching up post!

15& is real good. Such cohesion, r'n'b/soul glory and enough playfulness to make even the most middling mid-tempo charming. Will end up one of my most played k-pop albums of 2014.

But lately I've been playing the Hyosung mini again and again. That Good-night Kiss is good is no surprise, but the whole mini is quality. Even the track that ends up being a Poison re-hash.

The Infinite album lost me somewhere after the Infinite H song, but will return to it.

How long ago was it someone here raved about Lee Sora's 8? It's really excellent! Easily the k-rock album of the year, thus far (Nell was good but sometimes I want my rock to rock).

And soon... Taeyang!

7. G.O.D's "Lone Duckling" is so nice... it's very much an attempt at recreating their old great hits like "Lies" and "Road" and is nowhere near as good as those two, but it's still so so so good. I hope the actual title track is like "One Candle"

8. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Good Night Kiss is my calorie-burning sexy jam when I'm all alone in my room.

9. By the way, if anyone else is curious about the other teaser images from the guys of U-KISS ... here they are for your wallpaper desires.

10. Hitori

Hitori Guest

G.NA sidelines as Jiyeon's make-up artist. What kind of #1 winning artist who gets paid T-ara dust.

KISEOP AND ELI ARE KOREAN PERFECTION. ELI, GET IN MY BED NOW.

11. Leo was amazing with his as well! I'm not sure if it's true or not but apparently they had to alter the choreography because fans complained that Leo wasn't being showcased enough and N way too much.

Also, no big shocker but so much for the Taeyang midnight release...

12. Taeyang's midnight release is tomorrow.

Eyes, Nose, Lips M/V + Rise Album Digital Release - June 2nd 12:00 Midnight (June 3rd 12:00 AM)

Your faves have a day to evacuate South Korea.

13. 3Xs

3Xs

Ah, well, there it is then. For some reason I thought it was out today.

14. 3Xs

3Xs

I've been playing it a lot as well. Sometimes a nice old school slow jam just hits the spot. Are they releasing an album?

15. Ooooh okay. I assumed they meant June 2nd at midnight as in the day of June 2nd haha Oh well, back to 15&!

16. Wow, the UKiss song, i'm into it! First UKiss song I might dl lol.

Here's hoping ZE:A and UKiss win something or see some success from their singles!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  17. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Eli saves U-Kiss from being irrelevant. The male Nana puts them on the map.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  18. KARA Project is up with subs.

[video=youtube;bOhyJsO8HRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhyJsO8HRM[/video]

19. Hitori

Hitori Guest

This is such a great time to revive the Kara thread! Such a shame that one doesn't have many posts given that Kara are K-Pop top dogs.

20. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

NGL, I watched the whole thing. And ugh, I felt so bad for Chaekyung; being told she was only pretty. That kinda made me cry a little. And I didn't think their performance was THAT bad....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.