K-Pop (General Discussion)

Yes, we get it, you don't like CCM/T-ara. You need to be less snarky. It's getting very tiresome.

Yes, we get it, you can't take a joke. It's getting very tiresome.

Like - LMAO. When literally was the last time I so much as mentioned T-ara in this thread? Also, for the record, I do like T-ara! I've said on multiple occasions that Absolute First Album is one of my favorite albums ever, so please, calm yourself, have a drink, I dunno... maybe don't take things so personally? It really was just a joke.

ANYWAY~~~~~~ EXID's single sounds okay, but I'm afraid they will never top Every Night for me. I wish they stuck with the smooth R&B sound.

Jay Park's album will have a whopping 17 tracks!

tumblr_inline_nau5n030ok1qzb80b.png

That's amazing. lmao @ "Who The Fuck Is U" though.

All these lame VMA performances have me going back and watching Korean classics for some real, actual slayage:

[video=youtube;SRfaeBM5aXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRfaeBM5aXQ[/video]

The tracklisting is so disappointing! I was expecting an actual album's worth of new songs. He should have just said this is a mini plus his past singles. Even though it's only like 4 new songs I am still excited for new Jay.

And there really does need to be some kind of pop renaissance in the west. I need people who can dance and people who have charisma/star quality! Thankfully we have K-Pop.

Last edited:
Some more people who will never debut:

[video=youtube;xo-Gz8EN6Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-Gz8EN6Sw[/video]

And... I'll just let ya'll try to figure this out for me:

[video=youtube;Bt5M3DdUXzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt5M3DdUXzA[/video]

And lastly, in actually amazing news, SLAYSTAR their Nu Loving U is also going to include remixes!!

SISTAR reveals more information about upcoming special album 'Sweet & Sour'

The album ‘Sweet & Sour' will be released tomorrow at noon KST. Their label said, “SISTAR’s hit songs were reborn as remix tracks through skilled electronic artists such as House Rulez, Glen Check, Reno, and DJ Smells. The original song’s melody was kept as much as possible, but the songs’ moods were changed.”

The title song of the album “I Swear" is a house dance song by Duble Sidekick. Other than that, past hits like “Loving U" and "Touch My Body" will also be included in the special album, but the songs were remixed to have a completely different feel.

The remixes on the Loving U album were amazing so hopefully these are just as good. Glen Check and Smells *weeps*

"Ayaya Mamacita" *dies*

"Se busca por orden de los gringos."

I've wanted someone to do a good Latin theme for a while, but this is nauseating. How many outdated Latin/southwestern stereotypes could they fit into a teaser? I chuckled at how ridiculous it all looks.

And lastly, in actually amazing news, SLAYSTAR their Nu Loving U is also going to include remixes!!

The remixes on the Loving U album were amazing so hopefully these are just as good. Glen Check and Smells *weeps*

Great list of producers! Excited!

Super Junior teaser and whole "concept" is vile. Another crime against pop music.

EXID's teaser looks like it could be for Orange Caramel or Ladies' Code. Not that that's a bad thing per se but it's not really what I wanted from EXID.

Haeryung looks scarily like Cao Lu in that MV teaser. I'm looking forward to it for sure.

Haeryung is in BESTie now. I think you meant Junghwa aka useless maknae.

EXID's teaser looks like it could be for Orange Caramel or Ladies' Code. Not that that's a bad thing per se but it's not really what I wanted from EXID.

I don't see what the issue is really. It still looks and sounds like EXID.

Last edited:
Bv5Kc-ICAAAwJMx.jpg

Seems BESTie and EXID will be FINALLY promoting alongside each other. BESTie are releasing a Digital repackage on the 29th. No idea however if this means they're releasing a new song. I didn't really like Hot Baby or the mini, so hopefully they have a new song and it's amazing.

All these repackages. Ugh, can't SM throw Luna, Amber and Victoria a bone by giving them a sub-group? Cause they're not recording for f(x) or going to have a solo concert for quite awhile.