K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3887 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Final 22 "Crush" >>>>> IOI "Crush"

Mikl C, Seger, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  2. I stan KARD but if they're about to release the same damn song again... dddd.

Red Velvet's comeback is incredible, water is wet, etc.

digitalkaiser, R92, Mikl C and 4 others like this.
  3. Their visuals are truly outstanding.
    [​IMG]
    It would be interesting to see who'll be the female rookies next year given how promising Loona and Fromis_ are.

Capitan and Squashua like this.
  4. RED VELVET FUCKING DID THAT. I'm so glad I've stanned them from the beginning, this feels like the natural follow up to Dumb Dumb and in between it was all those filler-ish (Sorry Rookie, Red Flavor, One Of These Nights, Russian Roulette - I love all these songs btw) singles.

Wendy not wearing red is a Taeyeon - I'm going solo, betches tea by SM/her.

Edit: The creative team behind this campaign deserves a fucking raise - from the video to the album art/cover and everything else. I LIVE.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Ceir and Seger like this.
  5. Irene's shining, shimmering one-piece during the first chorus of Peek-A-Boo screams, "Seulgi? Wendy? Joy? I'm the real main binch of the group, hunties! Now watch me dance!"

6. Also, if KARD is gonna serve another recycled bop, I'll be okay with it only if BIG Matthew takes off his shirt (and pants) in the video.

You're welcome.

7. I WANT ALL DANCE PRACTICE VIDEOS TO UTILIZE THIS KIND OF CAMERA WORK. SO AMAZING. PLAYBACK ARE AMAZING. I'M BECOMING A STAN HJALP.

Ceir and ryan_riot92 like this.
  8. Rejoice Streamingunnies!

Overdose, digitalkaiser, R92 and 10 others like this.
  9. EXO's Japanese release is coming.

Ceir and Serg. like this.
  10. Talent stanning talent.

Overdose, ThighHighs, Ceir and 2 others like this.
  11. He looks bored or high or both. I CAN'T.

12. Peek A Boo is... meh, kinda bopping to the second chorus but I feel like it will get boring after several days
    The MV tho, yas Yeri serve us psychopath look and hidden LGBT agenda

Monkey0 likes this.
  13. Apart from You In Me's chorus there's nothing tropical about this mini. It's more based on hip-hop sounds and moody atmosphere.

14. He

He

This sounds quite nice actually. I like where they are going.

Monkey0 and Seger like this.
  15. WAIT. TRUST ME. MORE LIKE SL&Y ME.

[​IMG]

I'M READY.

16. Ready for her Rough.

Capitan, RUNAWAY, Ceir and 1 other person like this.
  17. In true S.A.D fashion, I've been avoiding all human contact and just listening to Perfect Velvet on repeat:

[​IMG]

18. Can confirm, Peekaboo is competing for #1 in my chart against DDD and I hate myself for it.

19. I like the difference between the two versions of Trust Me. One's more of a slow jam whereas the other is a stomper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.