K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3993 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. My ballot for the January charts :

1 Sunmi - Heroine
    2 Sunmi - MV Teaser
    3 Sunmi - Scene #3
    4 Sunmi - Scene #2
    5 Sunmi - Scene #1

2. God Sunmi is fucking gorgeous.

3. I'm really trying so hard to like Twice and they just have to make it so difficult...
    Like Ooh Ahh was actually incredible and I wish they could reclaim that brilliance...

4. They're so precious. And this is one of the best cameraworks M Countdown has done. Jiho really delivered the visuals and the aura even though she was only sitting on a chair the whole time.

My favorite part of the performance is the middle eight where Seunghee was was singing and she ended towards Jiho's position for the latter to deliver her killer part.

And Arin... It's so obvious that they're slithering her in as the center of this comeback and she did not disappoint.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  6. They're so good.
    The song is doing pretty well, right?

7. It is doing very well. It peaked at #2 in Melon and is still holding strong in the Melon top 40. This could be bigger than Aing (their biggest hit and only top ten single far).

8. I haven't been this happy for a winner since f(x) won for "4 Walls!" I can't wait see this on cable when M-Net America finally airs it... about five months from now...

9. Let me drop some true talent on yo!

CHEETAH - STAGGER

JBJ - MY FLOWER

10. Put this date in your calendars and set a reminder on your phones and set it as your desktop background:
    [​IMG]

Less than 2 weeks until the day of the sIay
    [​IMG]

11. Such creativity and effort in that poster.....

12. Full version here:

Oh, and they’re coming back in March!

13. [​IMG]

14. Talent giving us more content.

Monkey0 and Serg. like this.
  15. Loona 1/3 comeback cancelled.

16. Oh My Visuals are just so good. And that rap - Queen Mimi SNAPPED.

Slice of Life, junglefish and Salami like this.
  17. Are the music shows competing as to who gets to have the best comeback stage for Oh My Girl?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  18. This is me screaming throughout the second video.
    No but seriously, the live stages made the song go from a 8 to a perfect 10 for me and I’m so glad Jiho is back. Everything has been on point this era.

19. Yaaaaasssss.

And please give Oh My Girl's stylist a daesang. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Slice of Life and junglefish like this.

20. Red Velvet about to storm SM head office demanding to know why they didn't get their hands on this track.

McQueer, ryan_riot92, Ceir and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.