K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 3994 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I need to go listen to the mini-album now.

If only they actually harmonized during the chorus...

2. Sixteen is better.

3. Their dancing is so tight it’s scary!

Yoohyeon cracking up at the beginning when she has to dance with Siyeon is hilarious.

Is anyone seeing them play in Europe?

Cotton Park and Seger like this.
  4. Are they actually getting BETTER? I don't think I can handle it. And Handong!
    Does anyone reward hours of watching crappy smartphone concert videos on YouTube like DC does?
    (Yes, that's rhetorical. No, nobody does.)

Squashua likes this.
  5. Get ready for new songs from The Unit.

THE UNI+ G

The third track sounds like @Squashua and I's respectable debut single with Cherry On Top as our sexy B-side. Music Bank ain't ready.

THE UNIT+ B

The boys' songs have already been performed this week. They're up on "KBSKpop."

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  6. Who’s even left in the show at this point?

7. WHERE IS MY SNIPPET OF THE SONG? DO YOU THINK THAT'S IT IN THE BACKGROUND OR IS THAT JUST KOREAN MUSIC SHOW WAITING ROOM MUSIC?

[​IMG]

8. --

Also, Queen Yubin is racking up ad coin right before her solo:

JYP should have just taken advantage of Rougeholic's money and used some of these set-ups for music videos.

9. The payola power is too real.

Serg., Seger, Slice of Life and 3 others like this.
  10. He

He

Ok, but queen JooE is looking mighty cool here.

Serg., junglefish, vague and 4 others like this.
  11. No lie, my eyes were on JooE the whole time.

The dance routine is fantastic and they're a tight group, aside from the dabs and "GREAT!" move.

12. iKON and WINNER don't really affect one another.

The main difference though between them and Blackpink is that the two boy groups don't really rely on Teddy to make their music for them, while no one in Blackpink really writes or produces music on their own, so they're reliant on Teddy, to where they're literally releasing old 2NE1 demos.

Lisa needs to pull a Seungyoon/Mino/Bobby/Hanbin and start learning how to make beats or something. I mean, Hanbin from iKon literally even helped with writing Whistle.

13. He

He

Same.

Is she the main dancer? She’s flawless here.

Seger likes this.
  14. The girl that does the middle-8 is so hot. I only watch her (and JooE) in performances.

15. First cover of the year!

16. It's not as dramatic as most of her videos.

BUT, it's a video of SELF DISCOVERY.

Dongwoo literally becomes her bias during his rap bit and she's loosing her mind over Sungjong's butt? I about died.

I think this was her first time listening to anything by Infinite.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    Capitan, ryan_riot92, Monkey0 and 2 others like this.
  17. I listened to OH MY GIRL's "Secret Garden" and to me it sounds like APINK without energy or GFRIEND without strong rich melody, basically Lovelyz-lite. Three first songs on the mini are indistinguishable. There's so effort noticeable in last two but even those are just beige fluff. They sound nice though, no high-pitched nasal voice detected.

18. This kind of looks promising but them having "GIRLKIND IN THIS AREA" in their IG bio made me scream.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.