K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4006 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. You have to check for Cheryl to be able to copy her, I'm quite sure neither Teddy or Sunmi are doing that.

2. Hey

@junglefish, I don't want to alarm you but viewer advisory warning: there is a bob wig in this video.

3. Godgudan release schedule, also just realised it's a single album.......fuck Jellyfish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. He

He

I'm ok with a single album if it's a great single. Do they have any really memorable bsides?

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  5. Y'all need Jisoos.

[​IMG]

Jk I'm the one who needs her most.

[​IMG]

6. It's such shit, but I love it.

7. Not Fight For This Love sample dragging me here. Chung Ha is giving me BoA, I love it. Momoland keep on s l a y ing and this Holland guy? Like what‽

8. Get Kimberley a spot on King of Mask Singer

Island, Overdose, Aries and 10 others like this.

9. Me when SM says they're releasing Jonghyun's music this soon after the tragic passing. I don't know if this is a good or bad idea (or if that's what the tweet actually says).

[​IMG]

10. I saw a translation that says the album and music video are being released on the 23rd and that the entire album proceeds are going to his mother. I’m not mentally ready for this but I’ll buy it when it comes out though.

11. His mother is creating some sort of mental health foundation.
    That's what the money will be used for.

12. So the both sides don't want to use the name but still want to fight over it. A mess.

13. This is the situation when you hate you were right. There goes the last girl-group from golden era of Kpop...

14. GUYS, KARA never said they were breaking up!

[​IMG]

15. Oh yes, sorry, I completely forgot them...
    since they released Basic 2 years ago

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  16. A high time for After School to come back with their sixth generation.

Aries, Vixen, Mikl C and 4 others like this.
  17. I hope 9muses don't disband because of their unsuccessful megabops from 2017.

Aries, Salami, Mikl C and 11 others like this.
  18. Don't worry, they've been unsuccessful since their debut and are still going strong.

Aries, Vixen, Mikl C and 18 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.