K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4167 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. The full version was broadcast on some music channel:

Well, I loved the song in Korean, I still love it in Japanese, no big surprise there.
    I'm really curious to see how they chart.

Slice of Life and Seger like this.
  2. Honest question: Does April actually have a chance in Japan?

3. I'd love for them to get a surprise hit there, but they really don't bring anything new to the table, do they? Also, I feel like they haven't promoted a lot for their debut, which worries me.

Seger likes this.
  4. The difference between a sexy concept and a girl crush concept is the difference between Hwasa and Moonbyul.

MarlonBrando86 likes this.
  5. BAP's Yongguk dropped a new song and it's "only" an instrumental, but I thought it was really beautiful so I'm sharing it with y'all.

"Only" because I mean it's his arrangement and it's still music plus it's really fucking cool he can do that.

Slice of Life and eliminathan like this.
  6. So, they debuted outside of the top 30 on the daily charts, but they're up to #19 today.
    [​IMG]

Empty Shoebox, Ceir, Squashua and 4 others like this.
  7. I'm reading the Park Bom news and all along I thought she was caught with hard drugs or something but it turns out it was just fucking adderall she had prescribed to her in the US? This has to be a joke ddd

vague, Kuhleezi, ThisIsRogue and 3 others like this.
  8. SNUPER - TULIPS (COMEBACK STAGE)

I have grown to like this song now. It's so funky!

Sanctuary likes this.
  9. It's weirdly a step further as the pills were prescribed to someone else in the US and they claimed them as gummies when sending it. It's just...shady.

So, at the end of the day she still tried to smuggle something illegal into South Korea and should've been charged accordingly, even if the law is shit. But, her case was randomly dropped...

Seger likes this.
  10. Did this get posted?

yas

11. LOONA / YYXY - YOUTH YOUTH BY YOUNG (TEASER)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Vixen, Oleander, vague and 15 others like this.
  12. ENDED OEC

13. "Following the first unit LOOΠΔ 1/3, and the second unit LOOΠΔ/ODD EYE CIRCLE, the third unit LOOΠΔ/yyxy is composed of four girls who denied Eden, talking about the ego of the youth. Being in love, hurt, broken, but still stepping forward, they capture moments of youth to complete an ego. They declare neanthropic chromosome "yyxy", different to xx or xy chromosomes."

You can't mistake their biology!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  14. We stan.

Vixen, Oleander, vague and 9 others like this.
  15. Oh wow, I'm dead

Vixen, Oleander, _hazzie_ and 8 others like this.
  16. He

He

Fuck, I got goosebumps... amazing, incredible, showstopping, etc.

Give me those special genes, the light from Eden, the blood Olivia took, the fallen promises of Yves, and above all: the lesbianism.

Vixen, Oleander, vague and 8 others like this.
  17. Oh wow.

Vixen, Oleander, vague and 8 others like this.
  18. I do appreciate the contrast between all this Genesis-tapping origin story references and the very pro-self lyrics and now the added evolutionary science and a whole new genetic sex thrown into the mix.

Progressive, neanderthalic beyond sex or gender fallen angels imminent~

19. He

He

Evangelion comes to mind.

Are yyxy the angels coming down to wipe us all for being basic and awful? I hope so.

Vixen, Oleander, vague and 7 others like this.
  20. The two on the left look like they're unleashing a girl crush anthem, while the two on the right seem like they just finished recording their Strawberry Milk / Catallena / Banana Allergy Monkey.
    [​IMG]

Capitan, Vixen, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.