K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4217 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve & Talent.

vague, Tchelitchew, bimbo and 8 others like this.
  2. What kind of free sample mess being used by low budget queens.

Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  3. I don't know if it was mentioned earlier in the thread but the English demo for "Rum Pum Pum Pum" was actually called "Cookie Jar" so make of that what you will!

vague, bimbo, Seger and 10 others like this.
  4. we support it

Edit: never mind, we do not. “HASHTAG, COOKIE JAR”????

Eskiath and Vixen like this.
  5. Watching this gave me goosebumps. I hope Ledu Belbet achieve so much success. This was epic.

vague, Eskiath, bimbo and 1 other person like this.
  6. I meant to post this here and now Jackson's joined them in the Top 10 (though Tao's already fallen out of the Top 50, Christ ddd). Meng Jia deserves these bot sales instead.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    vague, Kuhleezi, eliminathan and 3 others like this.
  7. Making Math Great Again.
    [​IMG]

Monkey0 and JuanJose like this.
  8. Suzy really is very unlucky

9. Ah, a man.

bimbo, Squashua and Sanctuary like this.
  10. Annyeong I'm new here. My favorite artists are Weki Meki, MIXX and Jessi. Hope I can find other people with great taste here.

[​IMG]

11. Omo. Who knew Seohyun couldn't wink.

ThighHighs, Vixen and Twinkle like this.
  12. WELCOME, UNNIE. KEKEKE. ♡♡♡

ThighHighs, Island, Vixen and 3 others like this.
  13. My thots on some new releases:
    Bolbaggan4 - Travel: This is very cute. I can see it being huge. Jiyoung is kinda serving “welcome to my kitchen” vibes though with her vocals.
    Bolbaggan4 - Starlight: The one who sings sounds so good here, though ti’s a more traditional release for hem.
    TST - Love Story: I have no clue who they are, but it’s giving me cute ASTRO vibes, so I’m here for it.
    UNI.T - “No More”: Ddd none of the girls I liked made it into the group, but this is really fun? I saw it on Twitter as a clip and was like “who the hell is this??”.

Teasers:
    - AOA Cream is the only thing I’ve ever found interesting about AOA and I don’t see Bingle Bangle changing that.
    — I don’t know what this WJMK project is meant to be, if it’s meant to be just a series of collaboration projects on Starships’ end with different companies, but this… does not sound good.
    - The Pristin V teasers look so expensive and the acapella clip of Like A V sounds good so good?? (Though their production could easily make it.. messy). I’m a bit perched for how this could turn out.
    - Was Shinee’s posted?

Taemin and Key… the gays jumped out. Is it supposed to sound like a recent RuPaul song?

Also, we were lied to, Little Yubinonsters.

But still excited:

vague, Island, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  14. fdshogsihqofgod what the fuck.

15. I hear it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.