K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4462 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Wow, the Apple Music intern was so SHOCKED and IMPRESSED by the new GFriend release that they inputted the album title 4 times for emphasis!

[​IMG]

Mikl C, Rem, Crisp X and 16 others like this.
  2. Their sound is literally nothing alike nñn Get that payola though!

3. Minhyuk's YA got a teaser full of abs.

Seventeen are finally releasing promo photos instead of linking to their awful website and saying it updated.

Yongguk is coming out with a post-B.A.P B.O.P

and NOTHING FROM CLC

Rem, ThighHighs, Sanctuary and 7 others like this.
  4. A couple of years ago I would have loved Little Mix collaborating a k-pop act, but given that they're still releasing below average music to my ears ... no thanks.

thommyh likes this.
  5. Idk who this fellow is but it's nice of him to make a song about me.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    eliminathan likes this.
  6. So I hated the new GFriend song for a minute but the chorus goes all the way off and it's definitely one of the their best. And Yuju is by far the best vocalist of this generation.

I will still skip the first verse though ddd.

Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  7. Gfriend's music has always been good (minus Sunny Summer but even then the b-sides were it) but I'm so happy with they way they've really developed their sound and are fully in their groove and own lane. And the fact SoMu finally hired some actual stylists....ugh, my heart.

ThighHighs and codecat like this.
  8. My man.... ugh I adore him. I'm so excited.

eliminathan likes this.
  9. Should've picked Girdle.

thommyh likes this.
  10. Uh, we're going to pass on that one. Blackpink have better things in store.

thommyh and codecat like this.
  11. Sunrise. Memoria (Korean Version). The whole damn album.

[​IMG]

Queens of literally being the sunshine on the one day mother nature decides to rain like crazy here.

Rem, BEST FICTION, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  12. The chorus on Sunrise is nice but I really can't get past how awful the verses are. TFTMN remains their only strong single post-Fingertip.

13. TFTMN’s verses will never be topped.

bureul kyeojweo... shimjangi kkam-kkam-haaaaaaaaaaae

oneuldo gibuneun shimuuuuuu-ruuuuu-kaaaaaaae

This phrasing. This melody. The spacey, delicate instrumentation accenting it. My God.

[​IMG]

14. I dont know anything about Seventeen except for Vernon being hot. (And apparently his awkward moment on that rap show)

Where should I start with them?

ThighHighs and eliminathan like this.
  15. So ... I'm madly in love with this new GFRIEND album. "Memoria" still blows me away tbqh. Such pop perfection. Wasn't keen on "Sunrise" on the first spin but it's grown into a little ear-worm. Just further cementing my Buddy status... Now get this album on Spotify because my data plan nor my phone battery can handle a YouTube video on repeat all day... poor thing.

Rem, ThighHighs, codecat and 11 others like this.
  16. OMFG WELCOME BACK UNNIE ♡♡♡

17. Welcome back!!!

@ryan_riot92 coming back to the forum to check who won 'Boy Group Debut Rate' only to find out it still isn't finished

[​IMG]

Rem, PopZeitgeist, ThighHighs and 8 others like this.
  18. RYAN UNNIE!
    [​IMG]

Rem, ThighHighs, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  19. You start by stanning either Wonwoo, Mingyu or DK. Then imo Thanks, Call Call Call, don’t wanna cry and lilili yabbay are some of their best but if you like happy songs there’s oh my, very nice and mansae.

20. And if you're like me you set aside a moment to mourn Jeonghan's hair every time you hear a song by them even now, because you're incapable of getting over things.

ThighHighs and eliminathan like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.