K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4479 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. She's coming.

Jessi also signed with Psy's label.

ryjm, Crisp X, Island and 17 others like this.
  2. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I know my unironic Psy stanning will come handy one day. THANK U FOR SIGNING HYUNA AND HYOJONG, OPPA. ♡♡♡

3. It's very sweet that this happened given Psy and Hyuna's history. Maybe he can rescue our other faves. Like T-ARA now that they won their court battle. Except that Jiyeon signed to a label already.

Crisp X, Island, RUNAWAY and 10 others like this.
  4. What’s the current news with EXID because I need to know if I have to start my search for a new group to stan.

5. Thinking of the iconic soul snatching bop and video Jessi & Hyuna are about to serve us now that they're together under the same label

[​IMG]

6. Is Psy still part of YG though?

7. No, he left.

8. Great news but that pic ahdhsfsjhfdj choices were made.

9. This is the glow you get when you take your company to court after withholding payments for years/being a piece of shit in general, then win the lawsuit. Legends only! Stream Poison now!

10. He

He

Those tour promo shots are gorgeous. But please come to mainland Europe, unnie!

Cotton Park likes this.
  11. Not me reading this as 19th February 2023!

Maybe then I could actually go.

Oleander, Island, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  12. I got momentarily excited about this until I saw that "Europe" consists of only one city.

13. He

He

A city not even in Europe. Queen of geography.

14. I hate that k-pop acts seem to either announce "European" concerts one month in advance or leave two months between the announcement and the actual tickets going on sale.

Vesperly likes this.
  15. Wanna One graduated today. I know I gave them shit because most of the songs were not the tea but it's still sad to see groups and friends disbanding and separating. Also I wasn't ready to see Minhyun cry on my twitter bc I thought they BEEN disbanded but I guess today was the last performance as a group.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Try this one.
    Code:
    [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/fZYgkVisXWTtV9OmA9/giphy.gif[/img]

17. I don't think I've ever listened to a Wanna One album in full... Energetic is a bop, though.

Deleted member 21851 likes this.
  18. The last of the teasers, it's coming in a few days everyone get ready. She's serving SHOUL-DERS

P.S. Elkie speaking english is an absolute treasure, spill that self-empowering TEA sis.

Rem, teddie88, BEST FICTION and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.