K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4485 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I swear I remember that a bunch of people here used to hate CLC. They've come so far.

2. CLC giving the gays everything they want? Yes

Show serving an atmospheric bop with TEMPURA KIDZ vs Charisma.com chorus teas?!?!?!?

Even the fifth or sixth play through I feel like I discover a new element to the songs.

I Need U fitting in so well even with fiddles and all English lyrics!!?!?!?!?!? Yes

Will I be able to differentiate all the “Like” songs after a while? No

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  3. R92

R92

God, CUBE really hit the jackpot when they landed Soyeon, didn’t they?

Rem, Crisp X, Island and 11 others like this.
  4. Another smash from CLC. I was listening to it on repeat on my way to class and it was the perfect soundtrack to me swerving to avoid all the people handing out flyers on campus. In my mind I kept going:

Robotics club? No.
    Fraternities? No.
    Christians on Campus club? NOOOOOO!

5. Upon first listen of the mini - No is probably one of the weaker tracks tbh but I can see why they went with it as the title.

6. Have I been listening to anything other than CLC today?

No.

But seriously... I'm like deceased as to how good the track is. Everything about it is slightly jarring but so catchy. Would prefer it to be longer but I have no problem hitting that replay button again and again. I was pretty stoked for the NeonPunch song but I can't fully enjoy with "No" demanding all my attention right now. I think CLC definitely deserve something for this comeback. It's phenomenal.

7. nn My bf said No reminded him of this:

and I've been cackling at the thought of combining the two dfhsdghsg

8. I HAVENT SEEN THIS IN YEARS. ARIANA FOUND PLACING AN ORDER.

9. sdgsdf I used to always sing along to this whenever it was on TV, back when I didn't realize I was gay. I--

10. Someone needs to mash NO with this.

Kuhleezi likes this.
  11. 'No' is killing me!

The girls are serving magic conch shell realness on that hook, too. You better deprive Squidward of those emergency rations, yes gawd mawmaw.

Rem, BEST FICTION, Crisp X and 9 others like this.
  12. OKAY FINE, 'No' grew on me a lot faster than I expected it to. I'm listening to the mini now.

13. Seungyeon's NOOOOOO!!!! at the end of the song is fucking killing me dfkgjnlkmsdfg

14. [​IMG]

15. Is Soyeon the sole producer of No? Has she been listening to loads of New York hipster house? The production is surprisingly edgy even for K-Pop standards, and a total tease for threatening to go off with each beat switch but never quite does. I NEED an official instrumental.

16. I assume she did the demo as the co-producer isn't listed for lyrics along with her. For reference, the producer's most recent work is this nugu track which is sonically close to No:

Seger likes this.
  17. Rem, BEST FICTION, Island and 8 others like this.
  18. New CLC is pretty good. Haven't listened to our favourite nugu group NeonPunch yet, but I want to know what happened to Terry.

codecat likes this.
  19. Listened to CLC with headphones today now it’s out on Spotify and im speechless. Again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.