K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4539 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I really can’t stand it except for the ballad version. Another reason we are blessed by Jessica’s departure.

ThighHighs likes this.
  2. Well, it's up to your choice....

nikkysan, Serg. and junglefish like this.
  3. Do you like anything sis

Rem, Oleander, Twinkle and 10 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    This is so sweet of you thank you ...

RIP GSD, you deserved better. I hope Yura will release some solo work going forward, her voice is as underrated as GSD as a whole in my always-correct opinion.

5. Fun fact....Thirsty was my 11 at the last year KSOTY, I wish they continued in that direction.

Oleander, yuuurei, Salami and 3 others like this.
  6. Unpopular opinion maybe, but I've decided that WJSN's You Got is 10x better than La La Love and should have been the title track.

7. Hey sweets, AOTY is coming

Rem, Oleander, Kuhleezi and 10 others like this.
  8. Lovekpopsubs is gone. Kinda devastated.

Cotton Park likes this.
  9. Only 1 gives me Me Gustas Tu vibes.

junglefish and codecat like this.
  10. That's too bad. I can respect her decision.

11. I am on my way home from the trip and I wish it wasn't over dddd. Plenty of stuff happened but one of the most interesting and unexpected things was when I showed my friend K-pop videos and he said that Heroine reminded him of Shallow by Gaga.

[​IMG]

I was expecting him to say the Cheryl song initially ddd.

12. Oh and to emphasize how different his taste is to the forum's, out of the select group of artists I showed him he ended up loving IU the most followed by Yeri. He also was feeling Irene quite a bit and Joy to a lesser degree but not Seulgi at all. Heterosexuals, what can you do ddd. The subforum's collective response if he were to ever attempt to make an account:

[​IMG]

13. Yeah um cut him off.

Rem, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 7 others like this.
  14. Okay, I am officially obsessed with "La La Love."

And it's not the kind of song I'd normally be obsessed with but WJSN can just really friggin' bring it these days. They're remarkable.

15. Good.

[​IMG]

Oleander, RUNAWAY, junglefish and 3 others like this.
  16. I made a new (online) k-pop hunty friend who has very similar tastes to me. He's an Orbit, of course. Surprisingly, we just realized that we actually attend the same school (me as a teacher, he as a student). This is what he sent me:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  17. I WISH my students knew about Loona. I keep telling my k-pop loving students to check them out, but every time I do they look at me like my taste in music can't be ever trusted.

Rem, Oleander, Slice of Life and 11 others like this.
  18. Gotta Go also won on Music Core. Chungha has finally arrived.

Mina is looking a little bitter!

Rem, Oleander, bimbo and 13 others like this.
  19. She also got her 4th win today on Inkigayo. I'm so happy.

Oleander, bimbo, Island and 10 others like this.
  20. He

He

Oh that’s a big show!

Im so happy for her. Has she won music bank?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.