K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4539 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. One of my all time favourite songs/videos

Eskiath, Vesperly, Kuhleezi and 12 others like this.
  2. I'm RRRRRREADY! Love Subin.

And Sunmi. I was just showing a co-worker "Gashina" and "Herione" because I'm dropping down to NYC to see her on the 15th. Queen of facial expressions...

(Talk about someone who suffers for her art. Thinking of a supportive sign to flash.... though I'm not a sign-kinda person. I might to it for her. "It's Gonna Be OKAY SUNMI!")

Slice of Life, codecat, vague and 3 others like this.
  3. This was a few pages back but If we're going to embed Red Velvet's 'Really Bad Boy' can we please put it in spoilers? It gives me PTSD

evilsin, Mikl C, yuuurei and 9 others like this.
  4. I've definitely been exposed to noises similar to Wendy's uncontrollable wailing.
    [​IMG]
    Get your minds out of the gutter. I was talking about Hyolyn's concert and someone's over enthusiastic screams...

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Oleander, Kuhleezi, He and 7 others like this.
  5. uh
    [​IMG]
    ddddd I just realised how it read. Yes my screams were severely......off key.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  6. Or just not do it.

(Apologies, though.)

7. Chungha’s company will be debuting a girl group in April

Oleander, vague, PopZeitgeist and 5 others like this.
  8. Ok but where is IU?

vague likes this.
  9. She said recently that she has an album that is reminiscent of chat-shire en route so at the very least it has to be coming soon if she’s eager enough to tell us about it.

Oleander, vague, Twinkle and 4 others like this.
  10. No one posted this... Why is Soyeon serving on a feature more than she did on Senorita?

Oleander, vague, Love Deluxe and 13 others like this.
  11. cos she's getting that sm coin

12. JAJDJDJSJSKSKSK nawt Park Bom uniting YG and SM Entertainment.

What's next? Uniting South and North Korea?????

EDIT: Apparently it's fake ajxhdjsjs??? That's not the real balloon_wanted account either.

Oleander, vague, Love Deluxe and 14 others like this.
  13. This is... immaculate. So nice of oppa to release the song of the year before he went away.

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Love Deluxe and 7 others like this.
  14. Sunmi just can't put out a bad song. This is amazing, both the song and video.

Oleander, yuuurei, vague and 12 others like this.
  15. I'm so glad the visuals weren't as... messy as I was expecting because of her tweets. Also I absolutely love the song, song of the year of course.

Where's my mini album tho

Oleander, yuuurei, vague and 12 others like this.
  16. She’s seriously the most interesting female solo artist out there, and I don’t mean just in Korea. She’s on another level.

Oleander, yuuurei, codecat and 17 others like this.
  17. He

He

The song is great. I like that it’s a bit darker. And the video doesn’t cross the line, and actually has some decent commentary.

A queen.

Oleander, yuuurei, vague and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.