K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4649 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Vocal LEGEND!

vague, Oleander, tj-x and 9 others like this.
  2. Yoona, queen of eating and drinking throughout the whole MV.

The song's nice as well but could do better. Still waiting on the sasspop, Yoona...

vague and ysev like this.
  3. This is fantastic, the first time I didn't hate something involving an iKon member wow the growth of it all.

vague, Twinkle, Island and 2 others like this.
  4. This is... a song.

It is... released by Yoona.

There are words in it.

Yeah, I think that's all I have on this...

vague, Oleander, tj-x and 7 others like this.
  5. Hhshsjsjksjsjshs ain‘t that the truth! He always looks so done during their promo phases.
    The fact that he‘s voluntarily enlisting earlier instead of waiting until 2021 is very telling as well. We love Krystal‘s male version.

vague, Oleander, tj-x and 4 others like this.
  6. The LEE HI song leaves me a bit cold, but so far this week has been a bit slow when it comes to new releases so I'll take what I can get. Same with the Yoona song.

He likes this.
  7. You know what surprises me a lot? Their Savanna MV on their official channel has almost a million views already! While the one 1theK uploaded has significantly less. What kind of Jaden Jeong sorcery is that?

Edit: it has 1.6 million views now... how?

vague, PopZeitgeist, nikkysan and 4 others like this.
  8. I was hoping Yoona's song would be something like Suzy's Holiday but nope.

Bring DJ Hyo back!

9. I can’t do this....... God take Chen instead

vague, codecat, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  10. HAHSHSJSJSJSJSSU

A WHOLE ASS MOOD THOUGH

vague, tj-x, Joli Chat and 7 others like this.
  11. He

He

Yoona in being beige shocker.

Is D.O. the cute actor one? I'll miss ha.

tj-x likes this.
  12. She sounds amazing but the drop is abysmal.

Slice of Life likes this.
  13. He

He

Eunjung is promoting in Japan? Huh?

14. Good news:

Bad news: gugudan haven't had a comeback since November 2018 [​IMG]

vague, Oleander, Gashina and 3 others like this.
  15. The Red Velvet Japanese EP is really good.

16. Ok so I just got out of Sunmi’s concert and oh my fucking god unnies im dead. Play her entire discography (plus Reboot) at my funeral please.

Honestly she is an absolute goddess, her vocals were stunning, her visuals out of this world, and her dancing?...I think she’s turned this homo straight.

One of the best shows I’ve been to, hands down. She sang a brand new track called Borderline which was entirely in English, it has the same dark soundscape of the Warning mini and was utterly spectacular. The other new track Hey You (?) is another smash in waiting. I unleashed my inner hoe when the Burn remix came along, my poor scalp was not ready for that megabop.

Sunmi just oozes charisma and is a total superstar. She was genuinely touched by all the love the crowd gave her. A phenomenal human being. To top it off, I actually got to meet her and hold her hands and tell her how fucking amazing she is. My life is complete.

Ddddd someone also proposed to her and gave her a ring...and she kept it! (She also said gay rights and Cheeky Nando’s)

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    vague, evilsin, Oleander and 16 others like this.
  17. NOT Heejin and Chuu working HARD to put some bread on Hyunjin's table, only for all that money to go some BOYGROUP.

vague, Oleander, eliminathan and 3 others like this.
  18. First I can't go to her Vancouver concert and now someone beat me to proposing, fml

vague, evilsin, Oleander and 14 others like this.
  19. Oh wow this is the first great song they've released since Hobgoblin.

Seger likes this.

20. I prefer Where Are You, Black Dress & No to Me.

vague, Oleander, Island and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.