K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4658 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Ummm I liked Fun! and the video is a scream but I'm not going to pretend I didn't reach for Love Bomb right after

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, vague, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  2. "I have many different sides of me... like "quirky" and ... LGBT."

Queen of the LGBT community!

Also this...

The lesbians keep winning.

Wait, that's cute, I didn't see the "sub-titles"/"text".

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  3. Ok but I got chills?! Like she literally came out. I hope there won't be too many repercussions for her back home. I love her.

Edit (?):
    [​IMG]

4. Not to be that person but I don’t think she came out, just showing her support for the LGBT community.

Rem, Kuhleezi, Wills and 11 others like this.
  5. He

He

I was there!!

She’s a queen. And it was my first kpop concert (wish I had paid VIP to be honest).

She is so mesmerizing and such a star, her dancing end energy were incredible. The new songs sound great, especially Hey You. I do wish her backing track wasn’t as loud, because the few times she sang live, she sounded great. Also, she should do a couple of Wonder Girls tracks, there’s definitely space for it.

I really don’t think she came out in any form. It was just support that maybe got lost in translation, I don’t know what she meant by it exactly... After that she asked about Pride month and said things to the effect of “congratulations you guys”, clearly meaning she’s an outsider. She was super sweet about it.

The Yves moment was a total kii.

6. well_its_over.jpg

Though I’m still not gonna complain. I love that she’s embracing this so much - remember when BoA performed at San Fran Pride back in 2009 and got heaps of flack from netizens about it?

7. Yeah I could tell what she meant but it was still iconic for her to even say those words. How many k-idols will actually verbalise the acronym LGBT? I love my fave.

8. niga joa nan FOOL
    il bun il cho nae saenggageun jeonbu
    neoro gadeuk Baby Im FOOL

jeomjeom tteugeopgo
    jeomjeom mot mallyeo
    jeomjeom dagaga
    shimjangi ttwieo FOOL
    eotteokae na FOOL
    ireon nae mam

Woooooo
    meonjeo gobaekallae

Rem, Joli Chat, ysev and 14 others like this.
  9. He

He

From the little bit on Prisitn, I’m thinking not all of them are joining this new Nayoung group, I hope at least Rena, Kyla, Xiyeon and Eunwoo are, though.

savilizabeths likes this.
  10. I just read another Soompi article claiming that the original reports of them re-debuting isn't true.
    [​IMG]

vague, Oleander, eliminathan and 5 others like this.
  11. Yeah some people are saying Nayoung’s mom (ddd) said it wasn’t true. But I’m still hopeful, maybe it wasn’t supposed to be announced this early and it leaked or something.
    Queen Xiyeon deserves to redebut.

vague, Oleander, eliminathan and 5 others like this.
  12. Why is there so many BAP, Snuper and Boyfriend releases in this used Japanese CD store?

vague likes this.
  13. I find both the WJSN mini and the new fromis_9 songs (apart from FUN!) quite underwhelming. Maybe it's because I'm listening to the WJSN mini when it's raining cats and dogs outside, but I don't like it very much.

Seger likes this.
  14. Dddd of course I stan WJSN when everyone collectively decides the mini is not the tea. Questionable taste always wins. TBH I kinda love the Happy Moment Album in general, Babyface is THAT bop.

15. yes. We need more iconic lines like

ANNEYEONG *korean* PRINCESS *korean* ayayaya HOO

ThighHighs, Rem, vague and 17 others like this.
  16. So I don't care for Boogie Up at all but I listened to the rest of WJSN's mini and I actually love Let's Dance and Sugar Pop.
    Correct.

17. So after hearing this, I can conclude that 4 out of their 6 original JP songs are bops (the other three being Aitai-tai, Sappy and Sayonara). So just add 6 other songs and call it an album SM, would you?

18. I've actually been listening to '#Cookie Jar' all week, every single day without exception. I think we may have done this one wrong, babes.

ThighHighs, Eskiath, Island and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.