K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4658 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. He

He

Hyolyn re-writing her narrative. Do we know why she's calling it 1st digital single? Did Dally and See Sea have physicals?

2. My thirsty-yet-misandrist self Googling whichever Monsta X member @Slice of Life is currently stanning:
    [​IMG]

2 days
    until the T-ara Rate opens.
    [​IMG]

evilsin, vague, Twinkle and 13 others like this.
  3. I'm hoping this is a To The Sky situation where this is just a pre-release for the overall comeback. I think it would be great if we got more than two singles for this comeback since their albums from Crystyle onwards have usually had great b-sides.

vague, ryjm, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  4. YATHHHHHHH WE HAVE A DATE

evilsin, vague, codecat and 8 others like this.
  5. CLC just posted teasers for their new song and everyone is lookin like ROYALTY. Bow down to the QUEENS.
    not linking to the actual CLC twitter because there's 7 independent tweets.

vague, bimbo, codecat and 12 others like this.
  6. Odd that YG is calling the Lee Hi release an EP. Are they going to keep up with the tradition of releasing the full album in two minis?

vague and Slice of Life like this.
  7. They literally all look so good.

I wonder if the styling is a hint to what they're going for the concept of the video or if they were just feeling their oats for the photoshoot dddd.

vague, Island, ryjm and 2 others like this.
  8. doesn't look like anybody has posted the new Katie EP! it's gorgeous.

vague, Island, ryjm and 3 others like this.
  9. 3Xs

3Xs

They didn't have physicals. "To Do List" who?, "Dally" and "See Sea" were all released as a trilogy called "Set Up Time." If you look on the single covers for To Do List and See Sea they say "Set Up Time" #1 and #3. BAE was a standalone "special single".

This new single is the first for her next project called "xhyolynx," which we can hope/assume is a new series/trilogy.

vague, Island, ryjm and 4 others like this.
  10. I better not be seeing any To Do List slander or I WILL go feral and you can count on THAT.

[​IMG]

11. Hopefully it's as good as 'Love Bomb'.

vague, Kuhleezi, Oleander and 14 others like this.
  12. It’s gorgeous as expected and so is she.

13. The Cherry Bullet song is cute. I think I like the video more than the song.

14. Ddddd just realised she performed this during her tour, I lived for it then and still do now. It's stunning. (The song. The video is...meh).

vague, Slice of Life and eliminathan like this.
  15. I read this too quickly and for a second I thought Format Not Specified was the title of the album.

I'm so excited! They deserve a full album.

vague, Wills and PopZeitgeist like this.
  16. NEW FOETAL FAVES AJDJSJSJS

They're made up of Wanna One's Daehwi and Woojin and MXM's Youngmin and Donghyun. And Woong.

bimbo, Wills, OspreyQueen and 3 others like this.
  17. 3Xs

3Xs

I... really don't like the Hyolyn song. I am sad. :(

Wills likes this.
  18. BLACKPINK IS IN MY AREA.

Leaving work in a few hours to go join the queue / drink. I can't wait sdufhnsfdsf

evilsin, vague, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  19. You gon' be late, I can just sense it.

[​IMG]

I too am ready for BLACKPINK to annihilate me tonight.

evilsin, vague, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.