K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4659 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I need someone to buy me this. Their physical releases are always so pretty!

vague and PopZeitgeist like this.
  2. Ooh this is so pretty!

vague and eliminathan like this.
  3. Already sounds like a classic.

Seger, vague, Island and 10 others like this.
  4. No one:

PinkFantasy: KONICHIWA! IRIWA JAPANESE VERSION!

vague, Gintoki, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  5. youknowbetter is super pretty and I can see it growing but it's no SEE SEA is it

vague, Wills and eliminathan like this.
  6. So BLACKPINK’s concert was fucking phenomenal, they absolutely killed it and totally brought the incredible Coachella energy with them. All of them sounded great and the set list didn’t seem short despite their limited discography. While the staging was relatively minimal, they still put on a spectacular show. The highlight was seeing them completely loving every minute of it, their energy was just infectious.

Side note: I would very much like phones to be banned from these events cause lord did I want to destroy every single one blocking my view.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    evilsin, _920608, vague and 12 others like this.
  7. This is still SUCH a bop. Really underrated. Love the vocals at the end as always.

Seger and Empty Shoebox like this.
  8. He

He

Jennie to confiscate all iphones!

evilsin, vague, Island and 4 others like this.
  9. I was there too and they were incredible. So glad I finally got to go to a K-Pop gig.

What the fuck was the situation trying to get into the arena though? I got there at 7 and there was literally thousands outside and nobody knew where to queue. Took us over a hour to get in. People were getting crushed and fainting and all the staff could do was shout at people.

ryjm likes this.
  10. 1 Day until the T-ara Rate opens.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

evilsin, roblognick, vague and 13 others like this.
  11. Little late, but I love that new Hyolyn song, it's really beautiful. She is so gorgeous and the styling is A+. Wish the video had a little more to it but it's fine. I liked the monologue at the beginning, I'd listen to a whole track of her just talking tbh. I do think she over-acts a little tho.

Also, fromis_9's thing looks ... well, fun. Outfits and set gave me Red Velvet vibes.

12. The moment of sheer horror when I thought the momentum from the verses was going to be squandered on a downbeat chorus. Luckily, this just accentuated the scalping that followed. Kings.

Slice of Life likes this.
  13. Oh no, the name has me worried it’s going to be a candy pop.

On the flip side though, the single after looks like it will be a bop

There was also another set of photos for CLC but this time a group shot as well. Seunghee’s outfit is a kiii.

roblognick, Serg., vague and 16 others like this.
  14. ddd so they were really just feeling themselves on the previous photoshoot with all the traditional stuff. I thought it was possible they were going for the VIXX "Shangri-La" approach, but guess not.

vague, ryjm, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  15. NCT or sumthing just posted a teaser for their next single :

You know who else posted something NCT-related?

LOONA!

xoxo​

bbynewyear, vague, RUNAWAY and 8 others like this.
  16. NCT48 should hold yearly senbatsu to determine the center that year. Kii.

I am also loving the latest from Cherry Bullet. I can't believe they made May the center?!? Innovative.

bbynewyear likes this.
  17. That orange mini dress is hideous.

I must have one.

Seger, vague, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  18. The fromis_9 comeback looks like so much fun already. I'm ready for them to release another Song of the Year (in my head).

Seger, Havana and Gashina like this.

19. Orange Caramel walked so Hug Hug could run.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.