K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4662 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. He

He

Poor poor girls. And also wasting popular girls like the rest of Pristin V? At least the girls were smart and ran away before becoming hostages to Pledis for longer.

What the fuck happened there?

Oleander, Blayke, vague and 14 others like this.
  2. Pledis is a disaster of a company, one of many. I can't believe they made Pristin promote months straight, going from Wee Woo to Black Widow to We Like and then after that it's radio silence for years.

evilsin, Oleander, Blayke and 20 others like this.
  3. It's so strange to think they were essentially the most popular post-I.O.I group, poised to take over as TWICE's #1 competition and then... nothing. I can't even imagine what might have happened behind the scenes that led to this decision.

evilsin, Oleander, Blayke and 15 others like this.
  4. Wow. Pristin definitely had the most potential. I liked them a lot but the material needed polishing up. What a shame!

Blayke and Seger like this.
  5. I loved Pristin's music, but they have been doomed for a while.

WE LIKE was a 10/10 song.

Blayke and ysev like this.
  6. Pledis really hate women, don't they?

evilsin, bimbo, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  7. I can see Pledis sticking the three remaining members with Yoon Jin and Ga Eun and launching a 5 member group in the vein of Pristin V. That’s if they can pull Pinky out of China.

Blayke, vague, ysev and 1 other person like this.
  8. [​IMG]

I am shocked that Pinky is still with Pledis though. Girl, you better run to China before that company fucks you up.

bimbo, Oleander, Blayke and 17 others like this.
  9. Yoonjo needs a job too considering Uni.T have wrapped up but we all know they’re all just going to linger in the basement.

Oleander, vague, Seger and 1 other person like this.
  10. Unbelievable... what a waste.

Oleander, vague, codecat and 9 others like this.
  11. A whole IOI group debuted and disbanded before Somi even debuted
    [​IMG]

evilsin, Eskiath, Mikl C and 31 others like this.
  12. Even if Pristin and UNI.T only lasted one comeback, at least UNI.T had a proper goodbye single.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  13. I’m mad. The Pristin girls deserved so much better. I pray that every female on the Pledis roster escapes while they still can.

14. Things like this make you realize how better-managed groups like Lovelyz and Oh My Girl are. The former even surviving that whole mess of a scandal during their debut.

And even if Cube is a mess, it has always kept on releasing stuff for CLC until they eventually had their break this year.

15. He

He

Why does Pledis hate women so much?

savilizabeths likes this.
  16. Still booked and busy after Produce 101 and I.O.I. SEI WITH ME!

[​IMG]

bimbo, Oleander, vague and 12 others like this.

17. Hello, this is Park Siyeon.
    First of all, I would like to apologize to come up with such unfortunate news.
    I was able to spend 11 years of training in Pledis Ent. and 2 years of promoting as a Pristin's member full of joy thanks to all Highs and their unconditional love towards me.
    Thank you so much. My journey with Pristin may end here, but I will work my hard to return all of the love that you have given to me.
    Please root for the members whom I've been together with for a long time as they make a new start.
    I apologize to all of the people who have rooted and waited for Pristin all this time.
    Thank you so much.

[​IMG]

Hold me @BEST FICTION

bimbo, Oleander, Blayke and 19 others like this.
  18. 11 years of training for that. Fuck Pledis, honestly.

19. He

He

11 years!!! Fuck Pledis, really.

They are very YG in the way they treat their female artists.

Oleander, vague, nikkysan and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.