K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4662 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Song is a bop. Production is super fun. Dance is on point. Breakdown really left-fieldy and interesting. Sis looks snatched to the moon and back.

This is absolutely incredible. Possible SOTY alarm H E L P !

Oleander, ysev, askew and 4 others like this.
  2. He

He

Wait, yes, they all should be called out, but why is ARMY jumping on anything? They don't even listen to k-pop, right?

vague, Oleander, bbynewyear and 7 others like this.
  3. Why are ARMYs so concerned over girl groups who don't pose a threat to their faves?

vague, Crisp X, Oleander and 12 others like this.
  4. Taking the effort to make other groups look bad in order to make your faves look better seems like such a waste of time.

Crisp X, Oleander, Rem and 13 others like this.

5. Somi covering(?) Chungha’s Gotta Go

Oleander, Twinkle and ysev like this.
  6. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Wait I actually love this. What is happening to me?!?

ysev, Cotton Park and Slice of Life like this.
  7. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I can’t speak for most ARMYs but the ones I know that call out that shit do it because it’s... the right thing to do? Like, it’s not okay that idols keep appropriating stuff that isn’t theirs. It wasn’t okay for BTS and it’s not okay for any group to do that. It’s not a matter of posing a threat it’s just non-black people shouldn’t be using cornrows, braids, dreads etc for instance.

So I mean... if the fans aren’t calling that shit out, someone will.

8. love you too...

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Oleander, ysev and RUNAWAY like this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m perched for Somi’s debut even though my reaction might be along the lines of “not bad for a girl with questionable talent”

Havana likes this.

10. I love KPop.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  11. Late but I should clarify that I don’t think people shouldn’t call out idols for being problematic, I more meant that ARMYs have a tendency to bully and harass fandoms of smaller GGs for seemingly no reason other than to stir up trouble.

vague, Oleander, He and 4 others like this.

12. Everyday is my birthday!

vague, Oleander, Island and 5 others like this.
  13. I really hope this is good. Imagine waiting this long to finally release a solo song and then getting a 6/10 track or something.

The teaser images are great.

Island, Vixen and Seger like this.

14. Flourishing. Love that.

vague, Rainbow Road, Crisp X and 18 others like this.
  15. I like Chungha, but her music ... it's still missing something, for me. She has many 8s but I'm still waiting for that 10/10.

Wills, Vixen and McQueer like this.
  16. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

This looks fun!

Ready for you Red concept-hating unnies to absolutely dislike this dddddddddd.

vague, Rainbow Road, Crisp X and 20 others like this.
  17. He

He

As long as it’s in the vein of Red Flavor...

Seger, ryjm and popprincess like this.
  18. I hope it sounds something like Russian Roulette and Power Up, so we can have a completed chiptune trilogy.

nikkysan, Wills, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  19. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Here's to hoping people here will hate it a lot so Red Velvet can get another PAK!

Eskiath, Apricot, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  20. If you pay close attention, you can spot several easter eggs that reference their previous title tracks. It's a bit more obvious on the broken up image they posted on Instagram.

A few examples: The fruit ferris wheel = Red Flavor, The drink = Power Up, The cake = Ice Cream Cake, The assembly line = Dumb Dumb, The giant mouth = RBB, The pink glacier = Bad Boy etc...

vague, Rainbow Road, Island and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.