K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4667 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Noice, must mean LOONA's is right around the corner as well xoxo

vague, ryjm, Seger and 3 others like this.
  2. A bit late to the party because I'm a flop fan but oh my GOD Twice killed it with the two new Japanese singles. Honestly, I'm often lukewarm on their Japan releases but these are the absolute best they've done. Wow.

vague, eliminathan and Seger like this.
  3. Are (G)I-DLE just giving us a digital single like HANN?

4. ""FEVER SEASON""
    Why is this so iconique already?

5. Whew can’t wait for them to release the same song again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!

vague, ThighHighs, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]
    I hate it.

vague, bimbo, ThighHighs and 17 others like this.
  8. He

He

Yikes.

She really doesn't have the range for whatever sass they're trying to give here.

The colors are pretty though.

vague, ThighHighs, Vixen and 8 others like this.
  9. Stream Dalla Dalla to erase memories of listening to Birthday xoxo

10. I*Zone and Somi really both released trash? Whewww thank god, I was afraid I’d have to stan Somi.

11. I don't see myself using it but I actually don't hate it as much as I thought I would? I didn't know she's good at rapping.

12. I think Birthday is cute? The video is nice and she seems to be having fun. I don't know what else people were expecting from someone who made her group debut when she was quite young.

Twinkle, McQueer, ysev and 1 other person like this.
  13. A good song.

14. You should have adjusted your expectations a tad.

Vixen, McQueer, Island and 6 others like this.
  15. He

He

The thing is that she doesn't look like she's having fun. This concept is ham fisted, and as far as I remember Somi thrives with girl crush concepts as opposed to this bratty infantile rappy thing.

16. Is this Somi video K-pop’s answer to Jojo Siwa?

17. Korea is stanning though so good for her.

18. Somi track's not something I'll come back to but like ... I'm not gonna call it trash just because I don't love it especially when I'm not even the target audience. I'm sure lots of girls in their teens and early 20s will love it, I would have at that age. It's a perfectly decent debut track for a young idol, it blends with the current trends in K-pop and avoided going over-the-top sexy AND saccharinely girlish. So why don't y'all stop being bitter hags and let her live!

Empty Shoebox, vague, Rem and 7 others like this.
  19. Oh yikes. I have a headache now. I forgot how grating I find her voice, and it's at its worst here. I never really saw the Somi hype (and honestly never really liked her much anyway) but good on her for finally debuting, I guess?

He and codecat like this.
  20. Well... maybe Itzy are better off without her.

vague, Rem, Mikl C and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.