K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4670 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Good news:

Bad news: gugudan haven't had a comeback since November 2018 [​IMG]

vague, Oleander, Gashina and 3 others like this.
  2. The Red Velvet Japanese EP is really good.

3. Ok so I just got out of Sunmi’s concert and oh my fucking god unnies im dead. Play her entire discography (plus Reboot) at my funeral please.

Honestly she is an absolute goddess, her vocals were stunning, her visuals out of this world, and her dancing?...I think she’s turned this homo straight.

One of the best shows I’ve been to, hands down. She sang a brand new track called Borderline which was entirely in English, it has the same dark soundscape of the Warning mini and was utterly spectacular. The other new track Hey You (?) is another smash in waiting. I unleashed my inner hoe when the Burn remix came along, my poor scalp was not ready for that megabop.

Sunmi just oozes charisma and is a total superstar. She was genuinely touched by all the love the crowd gave her. A phenomenal human being. To top it off, I actually got to meet her and hold her hands and tell her how fucking amazing she is. My life is complete.

Ddddd someone also proposed to her and gave her a ring...and she kept it! (She also said gay rights and Cheeky Nando’s)

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    vague, evilsin, Oleander and 16 others like this.
  4. NOT Heejin and Chuu working HARD to put some bread on Hyunjin's table, only for all that money to go some BOYGROUP.

vague, Oleander, eliminathan and 3 others like this.
  5. First I can't go to her Vancouver concert and now someone beat me to proposing, fml

vague, evilsin, Oleander and 14 others like this.
  6. Oh wow this is the first great song they've released since Hobgoblin.

Seger likes this.

7. I prefer Where Are You, Black Dress & No to Me.

vague, Oleander, Island and 11 others like this.
  8. Also, welcome @Rainbow Road! Hope you stan Sunmi & Twice so we can be friends!

[​IMG]

vague, Oleander, Artemisia and 13 others like this.
  9. Tiffany just released the video for Runaway. It’s really nice! Her videos for Lips on Lips have been aesthetically pleasing so far.

vague, Oleander, Twinkle and 3 others like this.
  10. I know Popjustice loves to hate Bebe Rexha but I never knew she wrote SHINee's Lucifer, that's pretty cool.

vague, evilsin, Oleander and 17 others like this.
  11. Taeyeon is a gift that just keeps on giving

vague, Oleander, bimbo and 3 others like this.
    vague, evilsin, Oleander and 16 others like this.
  13. She sent it over to Lucifer?? I knew she did deals with Satan.

vague and ry123 like this.
  14. CL is featured on an upcoming release.

vague, evilsin, Twinkle and 5 others like this.

15. I wonder if he's sticking to a mainly R&B sound or going back to a hip-hop oriented one. I haven't listened to his post-Everything You Wanted singles or the English mini-album yet.

vague and 3Xs like this.
  16. 3Xs

3Xs

^Yacht and Upside Down are definitely worth checking out, even if they're now abandoned (heh) singles. He also dropped a new English single the other week. It's not really my favorite but it's weird it's not going to be on the album.

In any case, new Jay Park is always worth at least a cursory listen, especially if there's a couple of Cha Cha and Gray productions sprinkled in.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  17. Albania keeps saying South Korean rights:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

vague, Oleander, Wills and 5 others like this.
  18. Ugggh Loona 1/3 releasing Rain 51dB's cousin is everything I needed!
    YYXY's ballad sounds promising as well. Not feeling OEC's right now but that can change quickly.
    Edit: Okay but why did they use the pictures from the ++ era? Budget juseyo :/

Seger, vague, Oleander and 9 others like this.
  19. So we are getting a ballad per unit. Consider me perched. Dddd poor YeoJin though.
    That "Delayed But Someday" caption at the end...BBC being coy as always.

vague, Oleander, Wills and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.