K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4720 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Is that the Queen Girlgroup thingy or is that another survival show?

I’m glad LOONA didn’t bother sending somebody kii...

Rem, Oleander, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  2. Island

Island Staff Member

Weki Meki have devoted PJ fans and that’s more than enough. Support legends. Support Weki Meki.

Rem, bimbo, Oleander and 8 others like this.

3. The Now or Never of 2019 is coming!

Rem, Oleander, PopZeitgeist and 7 others like this.
  4. This is a MESS.

Chaewon my darling I'm so sorry.

junglefish likes this.
  5. He

He

Yeonjung in another survival?!! And she's sitting out IOI to do this?!! How Yoojung doing both though.
    That is frankly below her and WJSN. They have a strong fanbase, sell well and even win awards (in the Show, but still).

Poor DIA. This is their 3rd survival, isn't it?

Rem, Oleander, PopZeitgeist and 7 others like this.
  6. Honestly Yeonjung, or any WJSN girl for that matter, feels so out of place in such a show at this point in their career.
    Are they trolling? Is this fake news?
    WJSN is literally the sixth or seventh best selling girl group right now.

Rem, Oleander, PopZeitgeist and 8 others like this.
  7. Yeah, I genuinely don't even know how to explain why WJSN would be there.

I wonder now if Yeonjung signed for this shit a few weeks ago...like, literally, a few days before the IOI discussions started. It's a bit weird.

Also, it is very interesting because for a lot of these groups (I haven't checked all of them, obviously), the company sent the lead/main vocalists of the group? It would be nice to have a group focused on great vocalists.

8. He

He

SK having bad taste is not new, though.

Capitan and ysev like this.
  9. LOVE RUMPUMPUM her power! Stream it for good fortune and success x

10. Girls, I'm pretty sure this show is different from the Queendom nugu-survival group show that was announced around the same time. As far as I can tell, this V-1 vocal show is just a Chuseok special that will run for a few episodes and crowns a single winner: https://www.soompi.com/article/1333...up-vocalists-for-upcoming-survival-show-pilot.

Still messy to have public voting though, since there are groups participating that are far more well known than others.

ysev, Rem, soratami and 9 others like this.
  11. He

He

You're so insightful, unnie. Thank you for this brand new information.

12. Right so it IS a vocal competition. Kii, maybe I'm interested suddenly xoxo

13. If it’s a vocal competition, then why are DIA’s Cathy and Weki Meki’s Yoo-jung competing? Aren’t they rappers for their respective groups?

14. Yeah, it seems strange that Yebin isn't there if that's the case.

codecat and Deleted member 21851 like this.
  15. am so pekipekipeki

16. NUGU KINGS OF SUMMER HAVE RETURNED!

17. I'm not a big TWICE fan (though, I've been listening to "Fancy" a lot and "TT" and "Likey" are two of my favorite songs) but I want to say how sorry I am for Mina. I know the debilitating effects of acute anxiety all too well and was out of work for 14 months at one point because of it. I know a lot of our ONCEs here at KPJ are saddened (well, we all are) and I just want to say I hope she'll get better soon. She's an icon to be sure and I hope Twice moves on from this and Mina returns at some point or finds whatever it is that makes her life rewarding and satisfying. I'm sure she deserves it.

Oleander, ysev, Rem and 20 others like this.
  18. Jay Park's new surprise mini album is stylistically a follow up to Everything You Wanted. Keep these R&B bops coming please:

Cotton Park, evilsin and 3Xs like this.
  19. Yeonjung once again blessing us with her karaoke session at Idol Radio.

I'm quite happy this has become a habit since her amazing Save Me Save You one.

Oleander, ysev, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  20. I'm still genuinely a little upset at how bad FUN! is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.