K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4735 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. It’s a bit messy but I like it. Not as much as their debut and Pinky Star though.
    I’m excited about the EP, they always have great album tracks!

ysev and Slice of Life like this.
  2. I really like this a lot more than Pinky Star so yas. It is very 4 walls though but i appreciate them sticking to their style of this cutesy deep house.

ysev likes this.
  3. Mainly because they’re my favourite. I don’t know, the others just seem like bigger names.

4. The GWSN mini has been on repeat since it was released, so needless to say I like it. I'm interested to see what the packaging looks like; their second mini contained about a million cute little extras.

ysev likes this.
  5. Because it’s not.

6. Bingle Bangle was good, but Ladi Dadi (from the Bingle Bangle mini) is much better.

7. He

He

Ddd, I don't fuck with that shadow of former AOA that was the last comeback. Bring Choa back.

8. He

He

-Dasom voice-

...that's what's really sad...

9. HOLY FUCK.
    This somehow managed too exceed my expectations. So so so so good!
    I like how it doesn't feel like a debut per se but rather a very anticipated comeback by a group at their peak. Probably because it's more of a mature/sophisticated concept (or maybe because it indeed looks like the comeback of an NCT unit ddd).
    But wow! What a moment!
    Quality.

10. Not sure I'm that into the song as of yet, though I like parts of it, but the MV is gorgeous - this group's whole aesthetic is always sooo stunning and pretty. Really like the outfits too, super cute!
    Somebody tell them to not to play that knock-off Jumanji tho.

The choreos for both this and All Mine are on point also, they look great on stage:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  11. By far and beyond the best kpop song and era of all time. I’m still completely gagged by it.

evilsin likes this.
  12. A different sound. B-side?

Rem, Oleander, ysev and 7 others like this.
  13. ThighHighs, ysev, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  14. I got RBB because I'm a literal mess.

ThighHighs, Oleander, ysev and 6 others like this.
  15. I got Red Flavor, I would have preferred Peek-A-Boo, but still... Taste.

ThighHighs, Oleander, ysev and 3 others like this.
  16. I got RBB.

The new GWSN mini is amazing. I need to start learning about these girls, I’m ready for my stan card to be delivered.

17. Eh, I love the chorus, but everything else seems a bit filler-ish.

18. I'm actually hyped for Queendom, I just hope the song covers aren't really predictable like Oh My Girl switching with Lovelyz or whatever...

Deleted member 21851 likes this.
  19. I got Dumb Dumb, more than okay with that.

Rainbow Road, Oleander, ysev and 2 others like this.
  20. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Okay which of you did this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.