K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4740 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. It's low-key my favourite part of the song.

2. Someone more qualified than me (@Vixen?) pls help, this thing has been bugging me for days. Is the "sun" note at the end of every pre-chorus in GWSN's new song weird in any way or capacity? Bop, by the way.

Oleander, Vixen and Slice of Life like this.
  3. The teaser for new Itzy has me completely scalped and I'm not going to be fully ready for Monday.

PopZeitgeist likes this.
  4. That beat and bass, geez.

5. Taemin after hearing me butchering this bop

[​IMG]

6. The ITZY album sampler is out on V Live. Will be on YouTube in a few hours.

They play the pre-chorus of ICY. Sounds like the Partition synth is part of Cherry. And the songs all sound like BOPS!

7. Probably gonna be deleted soon since it's not an official channel, but in the meantime...

8. I see that I'm whorey.

[​IMG]

9. You mean the one that goes major before the talky "red sun" kicks in the main chorus? It probably sounds weird because the rest of the song ends the progression on a minor. It's clever composing to add a bit of colour the an otherwise standard bop.

Oleander, PopZeitgeist and Kuhleezi like this.
  10. Don't think I've listened to them before but this popped up in my recommandations and whew, what a bop.

11. Kino dancing in the Japanese one because he couldn't in the Korean one.

[​IMG]

Oleander, eliminathan, ryjm and 4 others like this.
  12. OMG wait!!!!!!!!!

JYP FINALLY SAID GAY RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Is it the "set hamyeon jame deureo RED-SUN"?
    If I'm being honest, I don't really hear anything specifically weird. It's a bit flat, but it's not really a singing line either. It sounds like it's meant to be a cool/tough "rap"-ish part thrown into the line?

Kuhleezi likes this.
  14. No, the "You dream, red sun" part, which doesn't sound as odd right now but maybe I'm just getting used to it.

Edit: Yeah I think @Mr. Mr. is entirely spot on.

Also, did they just say 'Frottage' dd they truly gave the gays all we wanted huh

15. [​IMG]

I think this might be even better than WANT tibbs.

16. I only just realised that Mina left AOA and she's supposed to be my bias in that group I'm...

17. Not my Heize concert video already surpassing my Sunmi concert video in views, likes, and comments ddddddd.

[​IMG]

Crisp X, evilsin, ThighHighs and 4 others like this.

18. F O R M E R

The shade!

Crisp X, evilsin, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  19. This is so sweet, I’m crying nn.
    It also made me download JeA’s EP, so get that promo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.