K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4743 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. ICY is an unmitigated disaster.

I'm in love.

2. ICY is basically a Charli XCX song circa-2016 and I love it.

3. Not a fan of the song, but I love Yuna and Ryunjin. They just have insane charisma.

JuanJose, Capitan and eliminathan like this.
  4. Still 11 hours until Cherry

[​IMG]

5. Icy is incredible. My only qualm right now is that the chorus melody doesn't quite feel like a chorus melody, more like a post chorus, but I can see it growing on me. The dance breakdown nearly ended me, and I'm starting to notice a great pattern in their songs, the ending is always super fun and never wasted away, which is a great little detail to end on a high.

I think I'm still torn between Chaeryeong and Yeji but I'm starting to accept that.

6. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

codecat, Rem, Crisp X and 16 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

yasss GFriend with a BUDGET!! BUDDIES WON!!

ThighHighs, codecat, Rem and 16 others like this.
  8. It’s not that surprising since Big Hit and SouMu’s CEOs have always been close, and it can only mean good things for GFRIEND and the SouMu trainees! As for stanning BTS no ma’am!!!

I wonder what’s the other agency the article talks about... maybe Starship or Cube?

ThighHighs, codecat, Rem and 15 others like this.
  9. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

There were rumours that said BigHit is buying BBC (LOONA's agency) but the description on the article doesn't really fit this theory.

codecat, Kuhleezi, Oleander and 2 others like this.
  10. Could be DSP, Fantagio, FNC, Jellyfish, Woollim, WM, etc., too...

Either way, interesting.

I doubt it's the main reason, but it's possible Big Hit are doing this - in part - to acquire (great/already well-trained) female trainees too, as the word on the street is that they have none kii.

codecat, Rem, Crisp X and 12 others like this.
  11. Icy is already iconic. Giving me Red Light album track.

Oleander, Kuhleezi and BEST FICTION like this.

12. Well they confirmed it so I guess GFRIEND is a Big 3 group now

13. I love all the rumors about the different agencies they're acquiring, it's giving me this bizarre mental image of BigHit turning into the Disney of K-pop, absorbing everyone, and making souless BTS remakes of all the girl group classics.

Vixen and savilizabeths like this.
  14. Gfriend going worldwide. Catch them at the VMAs for no reason this year. ✈️

R92, Island, soratami and 16 others like this.
  15. Happy Anniversary to T-ara!

https://www.vlive.tv/video/139796
    (It won't allow me to embed)

10th Anniversary V-Live will start at 3pm KST, so 11pm PDT/2am EST/7am BST/8am CEST/2pm Philippines/4pm AEST (correct me if I'm wrong).

If this ignites some nostalgia in you, please join us over in the T-ara Rate where I demand your votes, as well as discussing the artistic merits of White: Melody of Death and the numerous vocal octaves of Qri.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    Oleander, lalaclairi_, ryjm and 14 others like this.
  16. No, but seriously, where is my Everglow comeback?

17. Well I mean she got a popular act on her song but I was hoping for Sunmi ddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.