K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4748 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. He

He

JYP is never about the vocals though. But they do work on getting their acts their own vocal identity. For better (Wonder Girls) or worse (Twice), they always stand out.

McQueer, teddie88, Vixen and 3 others like this.

2. Sunmi isn’t the only LGBTqueen round these parts.

Oleander, Capitan, bimbo and 14 others like this.
  3. Oh wow, this is much better than their last song (not that it was bad, but it was just a half-assed rehash of their debut, this actually shows some progression to their early 90s new jack swing sound), and the music video is basically a LOONA concept. We love them again.

4. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Yeah, I forgot to mention it but the video is fantastic. Genuinely quite unsettling near the end.

5. Me accidentally stanning the Red Velvet trash.

[​IMG]

6. Hmm, I think the fact that ITZY have their own style is what I actually like about them. And it's a little bit too soon to critisize them for it because they have only 5 songs.

7. ITZY keeping the haters talking while us MIDZYs keep walking and winning...

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Oleander, JuanJose, soratami and 15 others like this.
  8. It begins...

[​IMG]

Oleander, Rem, PopZeitgeist and 9 others like this.
  9. Seungyeon’s new monthly choreo is out and the two of you might want to check it out @ohnostalgia @evilsin

Oleander, Crisp X, codecat and 10 others like this.
  10. Oh my.

11. I've put Icy to the top of the queue for tomorrow's work playlist. My colleagues will stan.

12. My boys are coming back!!!! This looks like a smash.

13. He

He

14. Are Itzy's vocals even that bad (when they're not dancing or crying or whatever) or is it a Twice situation where everyone is just obsessed with them somehow being worse than nugu girl groups?

15. I think they're all okay vocalists, they just don't have an obvious lead vocal. There's no Jihyo, Rose or Wendy. I think Lia comes closest, but they don't seem like they're trying to push her as the lead vocal.

Oleander, McQueer, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  16. Not you forgetting Yuju...

17. I honestly can’t tell whether people are joking when they say ITZY are “amazing” and ICY is a “good song”. The hyperbole on the previous pages is a bit much.

Gintoki likes this.
  18. We don't talk about Big Hit acts here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.